Can you fix this grammar?

I feel sorry Marc, but I think I could not go with you in Africa. As of now, I am still in the hand of my Family's chain. I honestly want to go with you, I miss you already. But it feels like, its not the right time yet. Maybe after graduation, I can invite you and my family will get to know you really better. And that is the time we can go outing together. Today, I still have to finish everything; my studies & family's trust.

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm very sorry, Marc, but I do not think I can go with you to Africa. As of now, I am still in my family's hands (or 'I still have family commitments'). I honestly want to go with you, and I miss you already. But this doesn't feel like the right time. Maybe after graduation I can invite you over, and my family can get to know you better. And that is the time we can start going out together. For now, I have to focus on finishing everything else, my studies and my family responsibilities."

What Girls Said 1

• I feel sorry Marc, but I don't think that I can go with you to Africa. Right now, I am still living with my family. I honestly want to go with you, and I miss you a lot. But it feels like, its not the right time yet.

Maybe after graduation, I can invite you over and my family will get to know you better. And during that time, we can also go outing. Right now, I need to concentrate on my studies and earning my family's trust.