How many women would want to be a man and vice versa?

• Yes I want to change into the my opposite sex.
  • No I don't want to change into my opposite sex, I am happy as I am.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though it's almost impossible to date a woman when you're a brown South Asian man, I am still fine being a man than want to be a woman.

• Brown South Asian man unable to date in the US? I don't know. A lot of friends and acquaintances, who went to US for either studies or work, have been able to date women there without too many issues.

• @aficionado That's because they are making money. More so than the average American because all those migrants are very well educated. Once I become a doctor, I'm sure I'll have random multiple girls giving me attention too out of nowhere. I've seen too many guys who had no luck with girls in the beginning because they were middle class South Asian guys but once after they started working and being very financially well off, they started having a lot of girls giving them attention.

• Wow, you're studying to become a doctor, and that too in a developed country like the US! I'm damn sure you are REALLY intelligent!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure something will work out soon. DON'T pay attention to girls who seem interested n you just because you become a doctor, because they're likely god diggers.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm pretty sure almost every woman has said 'i wish i was a man!' at least once lol, but even though I've said it, i wouldn't really want to be one. sure we go through a lot but i think I'm better as a woman :P

• I'd like to experience what it's like to be a man. I think it would be awesome if everyone in the world did a switcharoo for a month to see what its like in another persons shoes (quite literally). Other than that and the fantasy of waking up with a penis for a day, I'm happy being a woman. :)

• I'm mostly happy the way I am but would like to be a boy for a few months and consider the world from another point of view.

• Um for Like a week sure, plus I really want to know what it's like to have a. Penis. But I love being a woman , and having a vagina

• No thanks.

• (laughing)
    Vote B: Despite all my MANY rants about stalkers and unwanted attention.

• No I am happy as I am!

• Well if it'll stop my periods and if that means I ain't getting pregnant then that's something to think about...

• Yes, you will have no menstruation cycles, instead you would enjoy when it when you cum. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Voted B. I wouldn't ever want to be a woman. I'm happy with being a man.

• I would be a really ugly girl.

• I have no desire whatsoever to be a woman in anyway shape or form.

• Ugh. Nah man I look boobs not D.