Is it possible to be a jock and a nerd?

I watch all sports religiously basically and I've been playing sports all my life but also I'm obsessed with Star Wars lord of the rings and and just gaming super heroes and film and science and history in general

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• oh yeah, 100%. i know a few guys like that and theyre GREAT. it's a good mix up. add a gentleman to that and id say he's perfect.

• Yeahh it's possible.

• Uh definitely.

• everything is possible in this magical weird world <3

• Nope, it's physically impossible :P

• Of course! A friend of mine was quarter back of the varsity team, played baseball as well... but also played in our orchestra and played a lot of video games. I don't see anything wrong with any of that... do what you love!

What Guys Said 9

• In this era, yes. It's harder to define or label what people are now days.

• There were lots of smart, good looking jocks at my high school. Many also had lots of money and were funny. They fucking had it all.

So yes.

• I think yeah. I mean, I'm probably a nerd but I just started going to the gym and will continue to do so while I watch some anime and play video games at home.

• I'm a jock and a nerd. Was a CIF wrestler in high school. Now I'm a bodybuilder and people would expect me to be an airhead but I've always been the smartest in the room. That was until I started my first semester in mechanical engineering lol. Now I just feel merely average. People don't know I spend most of my nights playing world of warcraft nor would they ever guess.

• Following sports does not make you a jock. Playing sports makes you a jock.
    Following sports makes you a sports geek.

• Yes it's possible. I am one. Won championships in sports like basketball and football. And also a hardcore gamer, played even classic games such as Planescape: Torment and Baldur's Gate series. Also I believe in God.

• yes, i was a total frat guy and still had a nerdy streak to me lol

• hell yeah man i like martial arts, fitness eating well and looking after my mind and body

i also like to read comics, manga watch anime ocasioanally and other nerdy stuff

screw it man if people dont like your life choices their loss : D

• Vin Diesel does it.