Would you punch someone if they said this?

Girl1 : 'You know what'e better than an apple on a tree?'
Guy1: 'what?'
Girl2: 'a dead (insert your race)'
And then Girl1 and Guy1 start laughing.

0|0
12|24

Most Helpful Guy

• idiots like that are not worth the time and trouble...

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who wants to physically harm someone over some words is a feeble minded little punk. Let them be stupid, I won't be validating any of their thoughts. The best revenge is showing them you don't give a care, do that and it'll drive them nuts.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• http://i.memeful.com/memes/MVoWY6R/Karate-Kyle.jpg
    But seriously people, name calling isn't a reason to punch someone.

4|2
    0|0
  • Other people's words do not justify your physical aggression. If you punch them because they express a negative opinion of our race, punching them will confirm (in their minds) their negative opinion. You need to be a better person than they are, and that is not always easy.

2|0
    1|0
  • no I wouldn't punch them. I'd look at them in disgust and them in disgust and walk away

1|1
    0|0
  • I would just raise one eyebrow for like half a second, turn around and forget about them. Stupid people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care tbh lol

1|0
    0|1
  • If I had to punch every racist sphincter I meet, it would be a full time occupation.

1|1
    0|0
  • I thought apples are awesome especially ones which are still on the tree. :) Then I'm more awesome. But seriously, I will just tell them.
    Me: "Is that an insult? Because if is, it is very rude, disrespectful, and racist of you." In a calm manner.
    Regardless of what they do after, I will just smile and be on my way. It's not my problem they're racist, stupid, or/and with bad attitudes. Because I don't punch, I kill, so best to avoid violence hha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends... Sounds like the kind of thing I'd say. But not because I'm racist.
    I'm a satirist.
    Of course, I'd only be using that joke in the presence of someone who would understand its intention...

Then again, it seems that people in your example aren't very well educated... Ehhh... I still wouldn't punch them. Violence doesn't fix ignorance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would reply with
    You know what's fatter than a whale?

You both! 😝
    I might be olive skinned but at least I don't look like shit! 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't punch anybody. It's just not my personality. I'd respond in an agnry passionate verbal way tho. 😤

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah of course. I will find that very offensive. I will not take as a joke at all. I will seroisly beat the living hell out of the person and i will make sure the person ends up in the hospital. its only an extremly idiotic person wgo tak an insult like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's hot, I'd cover it like

You know what's better than dead (her race)?

Girl 2 - 'what?'

Me - My dik in dead (your race) that's what I been planning on doing

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope. I'd laugh with them :P

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on my mood or if I'm drunk or not but i have gotten into a squabble for overhearing a white person indirectly calling my group of friends and i (Lava Niggers)

1|0
    0|0
  • There's less context here than Final Fantasy XIII.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ma weapon of mass reproduction on yo lips! 💋

1|0
    0|1
  • It must be a stupid joke, as I didn't laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, punching would not be a good thing.

That's why knives were invented.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was a girl, sure I'd throw a punch.

But as a guy, I'm held accountable for my behavior, so it's a no go.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, why? it's not funny, but i wouldn't punch a person over it. and typically, it's a sad baby joke.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'd tell them senpai will never notice them and then walk away.

2|1
    0|0
  • No... I'd feel bad for their lack of intelligence...

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no reason to hit someone other than in true self-defense. I would walk away and ignore him/her.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah.. immature and stupid people would look better..

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think I would even bother with it.. 😅😝

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i'd nut the cunt

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont even understand the logic of the joke. Feeling stupid now...

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do that. Cut the brakes to their cars instead :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't punch but would definitely feel insulted

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do anything

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it. Besides it's assault to punch someone because you didn't like what they said.

1|0
    0|0
    • She's saying a dead (insert race) would look better hanging from a tree instead of an apple.