For fans of learning/reading about serial killers, if you were a serial killer what weapon (s) would you use?

Keep in mind although I am a fan of the horror and serial killers, I do not support true violence and murder.
If I was a serial killer, I would use a dull knife and a sharp knife. The sharp knife first, for the meaty areas (i. e. belly, cheeks, bottom, thighs) because it would make very clean, even cuts. I would use the dull knife afterwards, when they're close to death because it will hurt more, causing more ragged and uneven cuts.
Keep in mind, I am not a killer and I do not support murders, I just like to read and learn about them. (Ted bundy, john wayne gacy, the zodiac killer, richard rameriez, charles manson, jeffery dahmer, ed gein, jack the ripper, david berkowitz- also known as son of sam)

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are all the American serial killers aside from good 'ol jack the ripper. There are far worse south American killers out there. But if I were to say something David Parker Ray would be an excellent addition to the list.
    Keep in mind that nerves only run so deep.
    I would prefer more of a toll count and practical solution as to the theatrics by others simply to prolong the inevitable, so I would need something quick as well as silent, either a knife or garrote.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually don't know. If you'd asked me a year ago I'd have come out with an almost dull knife and carve intricate patterns all over their body. Sort of like a trade mark.

But I don't know now. I'd imagined letting them watch as I'd heat the knife to sanitise it (gotta be clean) then using alcohol wipes afterwards to clean the wounds. It'd be on the fleshy bits too. Inner thighs, inside the upper arm, stomach, chest, maybe the cheeks, arse. Sort of like Celtic patterns. And seeing as it's me I'd put a Celtic yin yang somewhere on their body. That'd be my mark.

I read one story where he flat out used a mallet to smash the poor girls hands. He didn't manage to kill her (it was a ghost story the ghosts of his past victims helped her) but she certainly couldn't draw as well afterward.

But anyway it's not liked I'd actually do it, I'm way too empathetic for that, but that's what I used to picture doing if I was going to.

(Nowadays I have one person in mind and I'd be satisfied just pushing them off a cliff)

What Guys Said 16

• Not a fan of murder stuff but...
    A spoon...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_YY

Or by a song by Justin bieber...
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

• a bag, rope and a stick. simple, yet effective. strangulation and suffocation combined with blunt force trauma that is easily disposable in terms of content and getting rid of evidence (burning)... and very abundant.

• Id use chemicals, medication and poison then leave a signature that they would discover only during biopsy

• Jesus dude that whole dull knife thing makes it sould like you've thought this out a lot.
    If i really wanted them to hurt I'd probaly use a simple cage and a starved rat

• I'd use some sort of lethal/cyanide pill and poison there food or something.
    The thought of physically beating or stabbing someone is too much for me.

• No. If its real demented ways u want to kill them. U have to torture the mind. Twist and break down their mind for days, weeks even keeping them in a locked room. Leave a knife in the room and see what happens. What do u think about that... 😶

• Ice is the best murder weapon, you can sharpen it so it's deadly. And once you're done you can just melt it, and if any of the water is left behind it doesn't matter as you don't leave fingerprints on water.

• Katanas...

• Chair.

That way, I'd be known on the streets as "Chair Man."

• I would use traps

• I would draw giant penises on their foreheads and watch in joy how the media will report about that.

• A dead bat, I would be called batman

• No mark. No torture. That is unnecessary and leaves too many traces. If I was a serial killer I would simply use a.38 revolver to the forehead. It leaves no bullet cases (stays inside the spinning chamber), is accurate at a short range and kills quickly. Certainly more effective than slow methods.

• An antique Bible.

• I always liked the idea of using something, that was out of the ordinary.
    Like a bowling ball, and just smashing someones head in with that...
    or perhaps, something to strangle them with, like fishing line or something...
    I don't know

What Girls Said 4

• I always thought intelligent surgeons becoming mentally unstable but skillful serial killers is the most terrifying thought ever.

• Pointy icicle.

• I would use a sedative so then they can be tied up and tortured. There is no fun in murdering.

• I'd sprinkle salt on my victim's wounds just cause -shrugs-