Is it ridiculous to read in the bathroom?

So the bathroom in our dorm building has a bay window in the big stall and I've always wanted to bring a book and just read in there. Do you think that would be strange? I wouldn't even be sitting on the toilet, there's a window seat! It seems wasteful to never use it, it's so pretty!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• not weird at all i read wherever i can get a chance

What Guys Said 4

• not strange at all to read in the bathroom.

• Haha why not... it sounds funny though since such a big window would mean there's little privacy when people are really using the bathroom?
    I often read on the toilet, which is of course in the bathroom as well :D

• Reading on the toilet it's fine at least you're doing something while sitting there but to be in there and not using the toilet would be a waste if someone else Needs to use it

• There are three other stalls though!

• Well I guess if can endure the smells, lol than I guess it's not a bad place to read or do other things

• Hahaha fortunately, it never really smells in there. It must be well ventilated!

• Lelelel das HAWT 😘

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all. I read, text, and watch funny YouTube videos and only rush to get out when someone needs to use it.