Is it possible for a 5’4” and 100 lbs guy to work as a bouncer at a nightclub?

Most Helpful Girl

• Possible yes, probable no...

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it, door men are usually very tall and large to be intimidated. I mean no disrespect to the guy that is 5'4 and 100 lbs but he won't be seen as intimidating to many people.

• Actually, they're large (or a well off season fighter), because physically removing someone from the bar, is an inherent duty.

• Yes but they also act as a deterrent for people as well or at least that's the impression I get.

What Girls Said 2

• No its not. Even if you gained the weight - you would still be 5"4 tall and if you were to lengthen your legs, your body would be too weak for you to handle mischievous people at the club.

• no you would get ur skinny azz kicked

What Guys Said 14

• 5'4" and only a hundred pounds? Were your parents infused with centipede DNA shortly after they were born, and you inherited the lucky combo? No? Do you plan on getting bitten by any radioactive spiders any time soon? No? Then I don't recommend someone that small becoming a bouncer.

• I've owned clubs, and worked in a few. Would I hire someone, maybe do they have military or law enforcement experience? What forms of self defense have they studied, and what level of expertise did they earn? Size does not always equal toughness. Especially when weapons are involved even a simple stick can be used as an equalizer. Besides most bouncers work in groups with radios a tactically thinker can be just as valuable as muscle.

• yeah, have a taser.

• No bro lmao. I'm a bouncer. Wtf is a 5"4 100 lb going to do when a fight goes down. Not even that bouncers are placed at post to work as scarecrows. You see a big intimidating looking bouncer you are probably not going to think twice about starting a fight or harassing a group of girls.

• Yeah to call the cops is all way to small man

• Tbh, no chance

• at Chuckee Cheese.. yes.

• No, nobody will hire you. A bouncer doesn't just have to deal with troublemakers, he should frighten them off just by LOOKING tough.

• Not likely.

• There would be no point in hiring you because a bouncer is suppose to be intimidating

• You have to be jacked or packing heat.

• You'd have to be jacked as hell, and wearing 2 inch boots, and even then, that'd be a maybe.

• Doesn't sound like a good plan unfortunately.

• I doubt it. He might be a total badass, but the goal is primarily to look like a badass and not have people fight.