Do you answer rate me questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I answer them, but I never actually give a number since I don't believe in that scale, I just tell them how they look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, why not? It's the same thing.
    I can say average, or say 7, the message is the same, and both depend of our tastes, but that's what the asker wants to know, so i just answer.

The thing is, a scale gives the asker a more precise idea, from a lot of different answers.

Anyway it's just an opinion, so people should realize that we all have different tastes and they shoudn't live around what others think. A lot of times i say this when the asker is a younger girl in the hopes to make her ask this less times.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. I avoid them as much as I can.

• No i do not

What Guys Said 5

• yup
    filler

• At times I do

• @elissadido im waiting on urs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• You're a 💯/10 babez

• @ElissaDido lelelel nooo im asking for ur rate meh question so i can give u a 9 and i'll be yo numbah one to make u a COMPLETE 10 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• surely... ***

• Sometime but mostly no, most users are looking for opinions from white people. So its a waste of my time