Why do people care so much about what other people do with their genitals?

I mean.. If George is fucking James, why do they care?
If Emma is fucking Caroline.. Why do they care?
If Matt is going out with someone younger.. What do they care?

I hate that kind of people... Seriously, let people live!

Most Helpful Guy

• Right? My philosophy is that people should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want with their own bodies as long as they are not harming anyone else.

• @Smoman I too have seen a number of posts by @WhatTheHellAmy
      I have the same good impression.
      My remark concerns the subjet of ths question, *not* her personality or so!

• @jacquesvol oh well, thank you guys haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they think that the effects of it will somehow come back and destroy humanity. or that gawd will get pissed and destroy Humanity, or because the thought of vaginas touching each other or penises in buttholes just grosses them out and they can't stand it,

It doesn't what their reasons are because all of them are retarded and there is nothing wrong with being gay.

What Guys Said 26

• yeah like seriously, people are fucking obsessed with other people's lives 😂

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4
    ______________________________________________

• Because humans are a social species of animal. We are not as individual as people would like to think. We are part of a larger organism we call a society. The actions of every individual in that society affect the society as a whole.

Wait another 50 years and look at the changes around you. It will be quite obvious how actions of individuals, when taken collectively, have a direct affect on you.

Society and civilization, without some type of norms, would cease to exist. Society, by definition, is a collection of individuals. People use terms like "victimless crime", when in reality there is no such thing as a victimless crime unless they live on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere.

So others have expectations on you. But look at your question. You have expectations of them also. You have expectations on the behaviors and beliefs of other people.

• The only expectation I have about people is that they don't give a fuck about anything I do.

• I actually never had any clue why people care about other people's sexual affairs, especially if it's people that THEY DON'T KNOW.

Yet there's a press for this stuff in "celebrity news". Like, what the hell, WHO CARES

• Well if a 40 yr old man is having sex with a 16 yr old, then I would care. But if guys wanna do guys, and girls do girls, I don't care. It's not my business so I just focus on my own life. I don't see why anyone should care, but some of course, do.

• I get what you mean but I think someone who's 16 can decide if s/he wants to fuck a 40 y/o

• And creepy 40 yr olds don't have to force a 16 yo: repeating her often enough she's "so much more mature than those others" convinces many.

• @jacquesvol when my daughter turns 16 his society will stop giving fucks about many things.
      Of course I don't want her to be with a 50 y/o but I want her to be happy, is she fell in love with someone like that... What can I do? Make her marry someone she doesn't love? I can't do that...

• I do not know... it's annoying though. I like people to make informed decisions and think they should have all the info on sex etc.. or what have you but otherwise who cares.

Ok not 100% true after thinking about it a bit more. I do get annoyed when shitty or stupid people get sex. Only because I have to live in the same world as their offspring and frankly we have enough dumb/violent fucks in this world as it is.

You know what, politically incorrect or not I want eugenics!! only people who can prove they are good parents get to have custody of children and only people with good genes get to have kids!!! Then everyone else can fuck away like rabid monkeys all day and I don't give a single fuck.

• AMY YOU JUST ASKED?, SO many guys what will you like to loose ear /arm /penis.
    Se even you came to steal our genital. And even 10+ were ready to give penis

• I don't care unless it's cheating and shit like that. But everyone is free to fuck whoever they want as long as it's legal

• This often boils down to people being nosey and wanting to be topical.

Some people always talk about the sports game.
    Some people always talk about their hobbies (cars, academics etc)
    Some people just have uninteresting lives and therefore talk/gossip about others.

Did you hear that one about the Kardashians*. Exactly... We are awful.

• It really depends on how young the person Matt is dating is.

• Depends on a lot of factors.

1. You might want to be the one putting the fuck to jane, emma, george, tarzan, or whatsherass yourself and are accordingly jealous.

2. Or people are using their sexual "preference" as a form of attack against you, and yeah its possible.

3. People are nosey.

• Only really have problems with the "blow smoke up my ass or you're a homophobe" wing of the LGBT movement. The ones who feel justified in recruiting angry mobs via social media to sic on their detractors, outspoken or otherwise.

Live and let live is a door that swings both ways. Not everyone is going to be comfortable with that lifestyle, nor should they be required to.

• I know right? It's as if love was something that existed for other people to criticize and nitpick...

• because people are nosy and can't mind their own business

• Cause if xanthal fucks biggo without a condom then I won't want to have xanthal as much as before or consider xanthal could have an std by now cause I know biggo the drug addict

• So anybody could f'ck anybody. Is that it?

• Yes. As long as it doesn't hurt anybody, I don't see why not.

• yeah like serioussly people should mind their own lives

• Because mine is hers

• Is this one of those math questions you have to figure out, through a word problem?

• do they live this way though?

• I believe that who fucks who is thier business and theirs alone some people are jelly cause they can't get any themselves hah

• As long as both are consenting and legal age then go right ahead and enjoy yourself.

• Well, that's the problem right there. You're not allowed to not care; you have to care in the right way.

• Because I want everyone to know my wiener is hot like Brad Pitt.

• What the hell Amy I mean really 😊 People just like gossip and to be nosy

What Girls Said 4

• I think people are so concerned with them because we are social creatures. We crave information about other people. That's why gossip sites are so popular.

That's why people care about it.

Plus people want to feel like they are 'in the know' about what is going on around them. If they feel they are in the loop, they feel like they are a part of something.

• yeah.. totally.. you fuck your own people.. let those people fuck their own..

• Because some people are more worried about other people's lives than with their own.

• Hate is a strong word to me, but I get what you're saying and generally tend to agree.