Gamers: Did you pre-order AC: Syndicate?

I juuuuuuust did. Like 10 minutes ago. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pre-order or just pick it up after work tomorrow, but I opted to pre-order. And, provided it downloads at a decent speed, I'll probably play n' stream it tonight.

Knowing my internet though, I'll most likely be playin' n' streamin' tomorrow, instead. Which is a bummer to think about but, with the whole working at 8am thing, it's probably for the best.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm at a similar situation not sure whether to preorder Battlefront or wait I mean I got like 20 days more or less until it's released but not sure whether I want to, probably will since I got part of it downloaded from the beta anyway.

As for yours miles well just get it tonight, I mean it could finish tonight and you'll be able to play a bit of it or you know you can let it run through the night and then it will be sitting there ready to play when you get home from work either way it will be ready, instead of getting it tomorrow then having to wait, longer.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Pre-ordering games is bad for the consumer and only serves to put give publishers their money before any information on the game is really known. It allows publishers to release a shitty unfinished product on launch to fuck over the consumer, and with games like assassins creed there is literally no need to pre order it since you're GUARANTEED to find a copy in a store due to how popular it is... That said there can be pre-orders that are worth it, but assassins creed isn't really one of them, so I didn't bother to pre-order.

• I'm a huuuge fan of AC, the first onenis my favorite game, but I doubt I'll even buy this new one, I'm pissed cause it no longer looks like an AC, it's just another action game :(

• I haven't played AC since before they incorporated sailing into it. I think this new one still looks interesting enough as a game to play, I'll reserve judgments on if it's like the other AC games until I've put a couple hours into it.

• I've heard that the Present has almost no importance, and, again, the conflict between Assassis and Templars is not important. Those were the main plot of the saga, but now it's not important.
      And like I said, it's like an action game, too much "Hollywood" stuff, there's no more stealth and Creed.

• Sometimes it doesn't hurt to try new things. I'm not gonna limit myself, personally, just because a few dynamics have changed. Whether they're big or small. Even if it's not close to how other AC games are at all, if it's still a decent game on its own, then I haven't wasted any of my time.

I watched a couple people play on YouTube and it looked similar enough to me. But, as I said, I haven't played yet so I'm reserving judgment.

• I haven't played any AC games ever since the first one launched. good memories.

• Nah.. Honestly I've been over AC for a long time.. Every single one always felt repetitive to me and I couldn't get into it. After the first two I was like "meh" about the series lol

• I've never liked those assassin creed games. I got bored instantly with the first couple I played that my sister had. I couldn't get into it.

I'm just looking forward to playing halo 5 and fallout 4 but I don't have a new Xbox so I can't lol

• Sucks yo, I think my dad is picking up halo 5 for our xbox tomorrow. If not, this weekend.

• Your missing out maybe lol. Halo 4 was no where good as halo 3 but maybe 5 will be good.

• I have a couple friends who practically get off on how good the franchise apparently is, but I just haven't been interested enough to use my free time to try it out.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I haven't yet. :( There are just too many games I can't pre order them all, so I had to make some tough decisions. I do enjoy the Assassin's Creed series, so I'll be picking it up later. I hope you enjoy Syndicate! :D