What group did you belong to in highschool?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them. I sort of hung out on the fringes of several groups depending on what time of day it was.

I had a best friend but we were only in a few classes together so we didn't see each other much except outside of school.

In class I usually had a friend or acquaintance.

At lunch I hung out with the goths.

After school I had a group of friends who were all older, so they'd all graduated after our first year hanging out (they sort of intersected with the goths)

What Girls Said 23

• I don't know. I used to jock around a lot and do some light-hearted pranks just to create some funny memories.

I used to be well-liked by my teachers (although some of them were my pranks' victims lol). They used to tell my parents that I am polite and clever (they thought I am an angel hahaha xD).

So I guess I was a mix of jockes and nerds. I don't know; I wasn't part of any group in particular. I was just being me.

• I mean, out of that list, I'd fall more in the nerd category. However, I feel I was more "middle of the road." I could float between different groups and got along well with a variety of people.

• Loner mostly...

• I'm a loner actually.

• I guess I'm forced to click blacks considering my school is full of blacks and Hispanics... But really I didn't have a group a few close friends and everyone knew/liked me so I could come and go into all the groups as I pleased but I wouldn't really label myself.

• nerd + popular + mean/bully (teeny tiny bit) :P

• I was/am in the middle, I can get along with the majority of people and had a few friends in each clique. I was in the middle/ a floater I guess.

• Populars/Theatre geeks/Jocks/Orchestra geeks/Artsy

I fit in with a lot of different cliques. More than just the ones I listed up there, haha.

• I was actually one of the cool kids spending the whole weekend at parties and clubs lol
    I don't even know how that happened though.. I was bullied through entire middle school :/

• And can I just ask why the hell you've put blacks there?
      If you would have wanted to order it according to race you could have just said blacks, whites, Asians tbh 😪 Lol so off topic..

• Out of the list, probably the nerd, cause - paintings xD I always pose for pictures like that for arts and music awards 🙈
    I belong more to the well known/popular ones too, but basically I could float into most cliques and get along well with them.

• Oh and I skipped classes a lot too, no idea how I passed hs 😂

• I was in the "immigrants" group loooll

• 🎵I walk a lonely road🎵

And by the way, black is a race, not a clique group. Lol.

• Neither, I had huge squad of girls who were pretty cool, with a normal casual style.

• Stoners/skaters, even though I didn't smoke pot or skateboard.

• Emos, goths, and scene kids should fit under one option.
    And geeks and nerds should be in just one too.
    And the 'black' group isn't really a social group. :PP
    You kinda suck at making polls.

• Nerds. I am still one of them. Lol

• I fit into none of those groups. I moved3 times during highschool so yeah...

• Loners?

No opinion for that... well ok.

• The closest this list comes is the nerds. Honestly I didn't fit in anywhere.

• i didn't have a specific group as i was friendly with a lot of people from different 'groups'

• I mean I'm not a nerd but we're kinda weird and athletic. Very spirited with school

• We dont even have groups at all, we're all just friends, as cheesy as it sounds

• The normal one lol.

What Guys Said 26

• I'm more towards those normal people who had a mix of different people it fluctuates, I don't stick with groups, I'm more with friends and individuals. I would occasionally end up with the jocks, the blacks and sometimes the nerds.

You must be like water, able to shift and adapt it's shape to suit it's environment.

Although I wasn't black, I was very welcome amongst that group 😂

The jocks have absolutely ruined me. I speak like jocks now, I have their accent and lingo, my usage of vocab has decreased by 90% but some of them are cool people.

Whenever I needed help with academics... Just go to those nerds... Sometimes I'd play computer games and lan with them 😂 a pretty joyful bunch.

Saadddllllyyyy we don't have emos or goths here 😔

Though I know a group from our girls campus that are all gothic and emo. I used to hang around them quite a lot. They're actually nice people deep down... 😂 (except for one or two) but are able to hold intellectual conversations.

• The dudes who cut class a lot, but don't bother people unless instigated. Then someones gonna get fucked up.

• I was in the back up friends category. So if someone was sick I'd be invited as a seat filler. But most time I was with the Outcasts.

• Neither of those... we were the popular guys, athletic, but more outdoorsy athletic, we had the top grades, and dressed well.

• The blacks. Couldn't you tell?
    res.cloudinary.com/.../gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

• i was aloner at high school LOL i had problem about makign friends. i still had friends but they were too few.

• I was part of the 6 amigos group

• None of them really, I had friends from every clique. Well except for the goth/emo kids, because there weren't any at my high school.

• None, I hung out with my best friends, and we played basketball everyday. We weren;t popular enough to be jocks, and weren't geeky enough to be nerds.

• nerd, jocks and geeks and freaks, i guess? is the group shit really a thing in a lot of high schools?

• Not in the U. K., We don't have latinos here, we just have "pakis and indians"

• I never fit into a specific group. I had such an eclectic bunch of friends.

And "blacks"? Really? Hahahahahaha I'm pretty sure that's not a social group.

• I was going to call you an idiot for asking such an embarrassing question, pillared on these ridiculous clich├ęd labels until I read "blacks" and burst out laughing.
    Don't get me wrong, you're still a fucking moron, but a hilarious one at that.

• I was always a nerd geek with swag.

• Blacks? LOL...

I was a jock nerd who cut class, fit in with basically all crowds and we beat up those who bullied the weak.

• Blacks... seriously? Lol. Is this real life right now? Yeah sure I'll go with that one..

• I'm that one kid that's friends with everyone

• Geeks maybe? Where is the normal option?

• Badass loner.

• The no group group.

• I didn't knew black was a group.
    I think I'm a geek.

• I think you confused metalheads for goths :P I guess the jock category would fit me the best.

• Honestly, in my generation (and specific to the geography of my area) we had surfers; wrong-side-of-town-wannabees; nerds (they've been around FOREVER!); socialites/sports-cheerleaders/student body Prez/popular; and finally intellectuals; artistic types

I kinda was in between with a few toes in the surfer group, half a foot in the artistic, a foot in the intellectual, and in my vivid imagination I was the LEADER of the wrong-side-of-the-tracks.

• Emo stoner

• I was in the diverse group lolz

• Loners, or maybe geeks :P

• I was in the "everything" group!! I honestly was given free reign in all the groups, I couldn't choose a specific one but hung out and had friends in all.