Do you ever wonder what people actually think of you (people in real life, not on GAG)?

0|0
13|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope could care less to be honest, if I actually wondered what everyone I met thought of me I'd drive myself insane since I see and meet like 30+ a day since I work in a front desk as part of my job.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do it all the time. Unfortunately I'm the kind of person who cares about what others think about themselves. I'm trying to change it but it's hard, I still have a long way to go.
    But I know what they think about me.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I feel I often know what people are thinking of me. I am very good at telling by body language. I can even tell what women are thinking of me by just a very fast glance at them. I am good at reading women's minds and pretty much every time my feelings about what a woman is thinking about me are correct.

1|0
    0|0
    • It is great because most of the time I can tell a bitch from a good woman and can leave before the bad woman starts drama. I can also tell when women are lying to me often to and if something is not good about a woman I pick up on it instantly. It also means when a woman is being a bitch to me I know how to back her into a corner with my words that she can't get out of. I don't do that often but if a woman is a real bitch to me I do it.

• Sometimes, I wouldn't want to be hated but I generally don't give a rat's ass about what people outside of my social circle or family think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I can read body language really well so I can tell alright. Now online or text I don't get usually BC it's without body language

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah cause people stare a lot but don't speak like I can feel and see them staring from peripherals. I mean I don't speak a lot myself but I at least don't stare

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup pretty much what I do.

• It invokes so much curiosity :P

• It makes me pissed off if they stare even when you catch them. Lol. People and their curious brains. 😆

• Not really..
    Goody two shoes think I'm bad.
    Bad people thing I'm good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't care really. If someone tells me what they think I'll take interest, otherwise it's inconsequential to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not to the point that I go mad

1|0
    0|0
  • They think I'm weird. I also assume most of them think i'm boring.

So yeah. But that's okay. For now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pretty much

1|0
    0|0
  • Like any good circle of friends people are always taking behind your back. I often review my personal behaviour and actions. I know that I have flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time... social anxiety 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i do bt at tyms one has to consider wht they think and say about u coz at tyms it helps tho at tyms if u listen to pple u wil nver do whtver shit u wna do... bt for me i rarely gve a SHIT

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on the subject.

But otherwise I could be dancing on the street corner doing the egyptian dance. I don't give bumbidlyfuck what people think of me. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely. But i know how they think of me. Because i make them think what i want them to.

0|0
    0|0
  • To give you some background. I am a very anxious person. I receive put downs from my own brain like you are completely stupid for sending that message or man everyone thinks your stupid for saying that. So, yes I truly do wonder what people actually and genually think about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people are filth. Don't give a fuck what they think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not actually, I pretty much know already!

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I can piece together from opinions of myself heard out load one may think that I am intelligent, a bit awkward, assumes a father like responsibility when necessary, and likes flannels.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I do. Not sure if I'd wanna know it all though, since it may be extremely baaaaaaad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. But I take the initiative to not give a fuck, most of the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Not that I would change anything about myself because of it... unless they think I'm rude or something

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I honestly couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to wonder all the time, and I still do sometimes. I am just learning not to care anymore lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw man. People's opinions are meh.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really. i can usually tell by body language

2|0
    0|1
  • no I don't know what people think of me but I don't really care what people think of me

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda but people in my school can be verbal and it shows through their actions, so I already know. Some people like me, Some people think I'm lame, Some dislike me, and some are indifferent since they don't know me but are usually respectful (the majority).

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I honestly don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally everyday that's probably something that's on my mind all day. I wish I would stop thinking about it and stop caring but it seems near impossible :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

(Filler)

1|0
    0|0