If you had to date your own race what do you prefer lighter or darker skin?

You can not choose same as me or medium.

• Lighter
    54% (13)81% (29)70% (42)Vote
  • Darker
    46% (11)19% (7)30% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I would choose the guy with the better overall vibe and personality. I'll never be stupid, foolish, and mindless enough to choose romantic company based on what they "accidentally" inherited genetically.

2|1
    0|0
    • It's a theoretical question, we can assume they meet all your vibe and personality prerequisites for the sake of the argument.

• Show All
    • @nakedalligator No it's you trying to push your mediocre, unintelligent, shallow mentality onto me. Stop yapping on my post and desperately trying to stroke your ego by trying to prove to all of GAG whatever grade D intellect you're trying to show off.

I don't care what you prefer. Did I inquire or ask about your "preferences"? Did I ask you about what you like or even show an interest in who this random 27 year old who calls himself 'naked alligator' finds appealing? Did I come to your post and strike up a conversation with you? Hmmm I don't think so.

• @nakedalligator If that's not clear enough for you: stop yapping aimlessly on my post considering you were uninvited.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Tall, 'Darker' and handsome.
    I prefer the 'Darker,' even tan like me. I had married an Egyptian once out in Egypt and his Color was quite pleasing to my Eye... Not too dark, not too light, just Right.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay... I have this weird complex.

I like being tan. I, for some reason, like being the tannest in my relationship. My boyfriend is very fair skinned.

At my whitest I'm like at least 2 shades darker than him. It's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Darker than me, it's almost impossible to be lighter than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm really pale I'm fine with being with a pale dude too... If not, that's fine too.
    I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very shallow/ immature question.. It doesn't matter depends how they treat me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about the skin colour. I'd just be happy if they didn't have crater faces filled with a shit tone of acne.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm crazy about olive skin tone, but from these 2 I would prefer lighter Arabs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen light skinned or dark skinned hawaiians so i'm not sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to choose darker cause I think it'd be impossible to find someone lighter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so pale, anyone lighter than me is probably albino.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer someone lighter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Damn I really don't care about skin color though..

3|0
    0|0
  • Both can be beautiful. I used to love women with dark hair and olive skin but now I think my favorite is a very fair complexion, black or red hair, blue eyes. But really it's all good. I see beautiful women of all races and skin tones every day walking to and from work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It don't matter to me every shade is beautiful and I'm not saying to be PC, the verity of shades are dope

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin complexion is about as important to me as shoe size.

I do very much have a preference for eye color. The darker the better. Fortunately, what I prefer describes roughly 80% of the human race.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... someone lighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only option for white women is pale skinned or tanned/fake tan and if I had a choice I'd prefer tanned (not fake tan).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pale-fair skinned girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im mixed don't have a race

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if it's lighter or darker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm much more attracted to lighter or even pale skin women. Not unhealthy pale just very light.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've always preferred the tan ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mid tone so it doesn't matter if she is lighter or darker

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't give less of a hoot what shade they are. As long as they are intelligent, and we are both physically and mentally compatible I am happy.

0|2
    0|0
  • i'm black so i don't wanna have to deal with 3 shadows XD

0|0
    0|1
  • Lighter. filler

0|0
    0|0