Which would you say is worse being invisible to everyone or having everyone know you but hate you?

It's a pretty simple question which would you say is worse? Which one could you deal with?

• They can hate me all they want! At least I know that I'm still on their mind ;)
    43% (10)29% (7)36% (17)Vote
  • I would rather go unnoticed by others than to be despised by everyone 🙈
    57% (13)71% (17)64% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Honestly despite as much as I have to say and would normally say f*** the haters I couldn't deal with it non stop... Sometimes it's just easier to be or at least feel like you are.

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather them knowing me but hate me so I can throw my middle finger up in the air and wave it like I just don't care.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather be known and disliked than be invisible. Because if I'm invisible to people as insignificant as haters, then I'm invisible to important people as well.

So let the haters notice me, because that means someone worth my time is also noticing me.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• As soon as I saw this I thought of the old Twilight Zone episode about being invisible… it looks really damn harsh…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKKppfqQx0

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm conflicted. On the one hand, if they hate you, then at least you can feel anger at them rather then just sadness that they pay no attention to you. I'd rather feel permanent anger then permanent sadness.

On the other hand, people who don't know you exist won't treat you bad.

I think I'd rather everyone hate me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I can't handle criticism or "Hate" I couldn't handle being looked down on by everyone.
    I'll stay out of the spotlight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id much rather be invisible.
    I wouldn't be a giant douche like Kevin Bacon though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not bothered about what people think about me, if I am invisible to them, so be it and if they hate me then also it's fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well -10 is a lower number than 0.

I'd rather be unknown than hated. Though if that many people hated me, that would probably be a verification that I should change something.

I don't apply that rule to GAG, though. People block and hate over tiny disagreements, not much you can do about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lool I would love it if i was invisible then I could do whatever I wanted rob banks, touch all the boobs in the world, steal food :P all joking aside though being invisible would be pretty cool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would much rather be invisible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haters gonna hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take being invisible to every one, at least I can use makeup to make my self visible.

0|0
    0|0
  • can they hear and feel my touch still. If so, I would just date a blind lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • B if i had to chose but i don't care if they despise me or not i am sure some people already do

0|0
    0|0
  • I never cared what people thought of me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I might actually choose to go unnoticed and be invisible cause I'm tired of all the unwanted attention I get from people. -_- but I know for sure that I'd rather pick for people to hate me all they want. Cause if they spend their precious time to hate me, that must mean they're thinking of me right ahaha

I rather be hated cause I don't wanna be invisible to those important peeps I cherish.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely prefer being invisible. If they don't acknowledge me, they can't hurt me.
    i186.photobucket.com/.../Kitten-Invisible.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Shake it off! Shake it off!

1|0
    0|0
  • have everyone notice me but hate me because people are always going to talk so if they are going to hate me anyways, i might as well just be my awkward self.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if people hate me as long as they leave me the fuck alone. I also prefer not being known by everybody.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think the second one is worst

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather go unnoticed. I'm used to that and am okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good mix of that. Either people dislike me or they have no idea who i am.

I prefer invisible. I can always just make people notice me some way or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrities and politicians deal with it daily.

0|0
    0|0