What are you working on/trying to improve?

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Like everything. How not to get attached to people so quickly. How not to make rash decisions. How to keep myself afloat. How not to get angry all the time. Just a lot of stuff, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • My academic life, getting into a good grad school, my body, trying to be more open to relationships, get over past abuse (that has been hindering any chance of a relationship for me), there's lots. Always things that can be improved.

0|0
    0|0
  • My body and my studies 😖

0|0
    0|0
  • My career and my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • My attitude towards things that easily frustrate me..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much needs working on.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal responsibility and my faith mainly. Also my skin and wardrobe on a more superficial note

0|0
    0|0
  • Being more feminine and social

0|0
    0|0
  • My body especially the legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mental helth. I am moving on from an abusive relationship. It has been almost 4 months and things seem to finally get better now even if I know I have not fully recovered yet. This means that I am trying to improve my appearence, I try to be more social with others, and be more productive. All this makes me overthink less.
    My health in general as I lost weight during depression so I am trying to gain it back.
    My studies, I am trying to be more organized in my revisions. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Trying to care even less. While simultaneously trying to get bigger/more muscular. It's paradoxical I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Procrast... ooo piece of candy! shankman.com/images/imguploader/images/afoVK0j.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to be more calm in life like not getting so worked up over things that are out of my control. Also working on trying to live a healthier lifestyle

0|0
    0|0
  • My overall looks, body, and mindset.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way I talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wardrobe and my studying habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • my income lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Procrastination and uh soccer 24/7 Freestyle, outdoor, indoor skills. Getting in good shape I guess.

0|0
    0|0