0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't! That's why I'm broke ;(

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is how I saved money.

I opened up another bank account, a savings one. Then I had a direct debit of so much per week from my general spending account which my wages went into to my savings one. I did not have any cards connected to my savings account.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hide it somewhere in my room so i forget about it and then when i clean my room i found it and im like OMFG im rich and then spend it all, then im broke and if i get more money then i hide it somewhere and it repeats. It's like a mini reward for cleaning my room lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Two jobs' salaries + occasionals pocket money from the mum (and sometimes dad too) = monthly "income".

I save it in an account and keep the 1/4 of it in one of my wallet at home. When I need to go out, I take cash from that wallet at home and fill it in the wallet I'm using. Basically try to minimise my spendings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it in my wallet and throw it somewhere in my room.

If I look hard enough I can find it, but while searching or by the time I do find it, I don't really feel the need to buy anything anymore.

How I save my money = don't spend it

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep money in a savings account and check that and checking account often to make sure I have enough to pay for all my expenses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

Filllllleeeeeerrrrrrr...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I automatically deduct money from my paycheck and inject to my IRA. I also take extra money after a certain amount and invest it through a mutual fund with my financial manager.

0|1
    0|0
  • Monthly savings go to a savings account, then to bonds (or better)

0|1
    0|0
  • Saving is pointless. The dollar value goes down in value over time. Collect interest/dividends. Start now and by the time your 25 you could be ballin. Wish someone showed me investing at 18 years old.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just ask myself would this thing make me happy and if the answer is yes I don't buy it

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. I invest it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just spend on what you need.

0|1
    0|0
  • The best way to save your "money" is avoiding women at all "costs"

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to whenever I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay out of stores. Use my target redcard to save 5%.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't get a girlfriend ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • well few ways i do it

buy cheaper products
    buy stuff in bulk
    not go out tobars and clubs
    just eat left overs : )

0|0
    0|0
  • By looking at that phone like 'buying that game won't get me you as my new phone, does it?'

0|0
    0|0
  • I put it in a safe I have in my closet...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't spend it on things you don't need.

0|0
    0|0
  • I open a debit account and deposit the money inside the bank through the tellers and break my card.

0|0
    0|0