Guys, do you prefer a girls style to be sexy or elegant?

the younger you are, the less elegancy has a value? ;)

• elegant
  • sexy

Most Helpful Guy

• The women I ADORE have a special, maybe innate, 'Elegancy' about themselves! The way they walk, their smile, how they talk to people, all that, makes her, that one!!
    She is SEXY and EROTIC, because of who she is, and how she is, by her nature, as a person.
    She has a SOLID integrity, and being close to her makes you feel good, like everything can be RIGHT with the world!
    Her smile is better than a Double Rainbow, or the sun, after a storm!!
    She looks AMAZING, in ANYTHING, even when she is PMSing, and hates me, for that moment!!
    'She Walks in Beauty,' like Shakespeare said, even in her worn, tired old T-shirt, and white, cotton 'Granny Briefs', cuddling her worn teddy bear, dreaming, with a smile that I ADORE!!
    "Elegance,' in white briefs and a worn T-shirt, with an old bear? Yeah, but it is REAL, not fantasy! Maybe a little 'Sexy' too. . .

Most Helpful Girl

• Elegance gets more attention than people seem to think. I've actually gotten a lot of compliments from guys on clothes/behaviors which strike them as elegant (not saying I AM elegant, but I occasionally give the impression). It's a subtle thing, but I think it is appealing.

What Guys Said 17

• ... depends... elegant outside of closed doors... sexy Inside of closed doors... same rules apply.
    there really is a thin line between the two though, it takes a smart mind to figure it out.

• Yess, I guess, a good sense of when to take a sexy role and elegant is a one of prioritetical features men wish their partner to have.

• ... yea... one of the many that get ignored anyway lol. but you saw that... props.

• Elegant, of course

• Elegant is sexy, while sexy isn't always elegant.

• I can't help but feel that this question is completely incorrect, elegance vs sexiness has nothing to do with age, what matters is the social context in which a particular value is more relevant.

• Elegentè 👌
    I like my chick to have class 😉👏

• Definitely elegant. Any girl can put on skin tight clothes and show off their tits and ass. But a girlnthat can have a subtle beauty to her is truly something great

• I like my girl to be a little bit sexy and a little bit elegant.

• "the younger you are, the less elegancy has a value?".
    If you're saying only the older guys are not obsessed with sex, you're wrong. I've never been a sex freak, and have always loved seeing an elegant woman. :)

• I perfer girl style to be sexy

• would your opinian be different, if it would be your girls style, not just some kind of girl's you see on the street and want to stare? ;)

• I will perfer sexy girls in their own style.

• Elephant🐘

• What is sexy? That isn't really a style at all.

• Both at the same time, they're not mutually exclusive, they complement each other.

• Time, place and circumstance...

• elegant
    because elegant is sexy

• Elegant looking girls are much more welcome to my eyes.

• Sexy, of course, but it's a relative term, different people have different view on "sexy look", not all the people like the same things.

• I like both, mixed or context dependent.

I'm not sure if I'd say elegant has less value when young.

Both 'sexy' and 'elegant' are best when they seem natural. It's probably easier for older women to look naturally elegant. It's easier for younger women to naturally look 'cute'. Even when it comes to sexy, there are differences. A lace garter belt and stockings tends to look like a sex costume on a young woman - it can look hot, but always looks a little like she's wearing a fetish costume. Older women are sometimes able to wear stuff like that with an air of 'of course I wear $500 of french lingerie under my dress every day, i'm not a peasant'. I'm probably overemphasizing the ways older women have advantages when really over all, form a pure looks standpoint, younger women do, but there are some things that are easier as you age.

What Girls Said 1