Why are people calling Jeb Bush sexist for saying "Supergirl is hot"?

(Just so you know I'm not a Jeb supporter and I don't even like him. Please google for more information on the subject.)

WTF! Women went crazy about 32 year old Henry Cavill. Jeb calls 27 year old Melissa hot and Americans are freaking out. Yup, Jeb is now getting called creepy, freak and sexist just because he finds a grown ass woman to be hot. (Funny how handsome badboy celebs that punch women and bully other men can say whatever they want and get away with it in the media. But when a old harmless white guy says an adult actress is hot he is now worse than Hitler.)

I mean look at her. She's VERY attractive. (If you like her you are sexist)
Why are people calling Jeb Bush sexist for saying

Superman Henry Cavill. (Women everywhere went crazy over him)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because whenever a guy in his position says a woman is "hot" or "sexy" (or whatever other adjective), it's labelled as sexist and inappropriate by feminists. But yeah, put a hot guy up there and those same women will lust after him like crazy. It's a simple double standard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Americans? No, just American women. Women will play the sexism card at ANYTHING today.

It's disgusting!

What Girls Said 4

• Well I don't see how it's sexist at all, that makes no sense. But I just read the context of the interview and I do think it was extremely inappropriate and unprofessional, not enough for people to be freaking out over though. I also just think people for the most part don't like him so any misstep is a huge deal.

• Women went crazy over him? Do they like the middle aged receding hairline 1950's haircut look do they? He looks like my partner in L. A Noir.

Anyway, Jeb, what? Why? Surely there must be more to the story -that's silly if that's all he did. Real silly.

• Well I'm not a JB supporter but come the fuck on. People are way too sensitive. If she's hot she's hot.

• I am not a Jeb supporter, I do not know much about him nor do I care. However, I don't see the reason for people getting worked up over the comment. Maybe there's more to it than that, I don't know. But no, I don't see it as sexist.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like Jeb either, but it is kind of ridiculous, he made a stupid joke, who cares?