Do girls necessarily like the guys who have abs?

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't care too much about abs.
    If a guy has them, cool, if he doesn't, that's cool too.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they like the confidence in a guy

1|1
    0|0
    • Sure abs is a pleasant bonus for them. But if the guy is insecure, abs or not... it doesn't really matter that much anymore

What Girls Said 8

• Not a requirement no, but I prefer either skinny or abs. But abs is a hugeeee plus. 😍 But it looks weird if the rest of the body isn't worked out... Like super defined abs and skinny ass arms and legs... Uhmm 😅😅😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, maybe the girls who themselves are gym fanatics might want their partner to look good but I think it depends on the girl. Most girls are just happy having a partner, abs or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Abs really don't make you that more attractive by its self and a lot of girls aren't big on it. Can take or leave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs do nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a necessity but they look good and are definitely a bonus

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. Abs are not cuddly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not necessarily required to have.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• abs are generally a plus, not a requirement.

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls I've ever dated love my abs. It just depends on which'type' of girl you are after. Some don't care as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some really like the look of the definition but doesn't mean they would date any guy with abs, more to it then that.

0|0
    0|0
  • these things matter less when ur a guy tbh, hum bhartiya log hain, abs ho ya na hon, bandiyan sirf paise aur gaadi waale se pategi xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want somebody very attractive then you'll kind of need abs. A really good looking woman is going to go after the really good looking in shape guys.

0|0
    0|0