Have you ever tried pumpkin?

Have you ever tried pumpkin? Or anything pumpkin flavoured? Have you ever even seen a pumpkin in real life?
I don't think I have even seen one in real life. I imagine it as a cross between corgette and honey due melon, is it? Is it savoury or sweet?

• I've seen a pumpkin
  • I've tasted something with pumpkin flavor
  • I've tasted actual pumpkin
  • I've never seen or tasted pumpkin

Most Helpful Girl

• I have tried Pumpkin desert. It is just delicious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pumpkins are usually large and hard. They're gooey on the inside with large seeds that need to be removed.

They are a squash, and don't taste good. Pumpkin pies are the most well known way of eating pumpkin, but you can also roast the seeds.

As for flavor, imagine a taste that falls between almond and orange.

What Girls Said 8

• PUMPKIN PIE!!! nomnomnom I love pumpkin <3

• Pumpkin is awesome in baking. I love a good pumpkin pie and I once tried an amazing pumpkin cake at a restaurant. It was soaked in a bourbon sauce and it was seriously delicious. You can also use pumpkin in savoury dishes like soup.

• I hate pumpkin flavored stuff.

• Yeah and it tastes terrible

• I carve pumpkins every year! Tried their seeds but haven't eaten the actual pumpkin meat. They smell quite weird in my opinion, and are really big and SO hard, it's like a war to carve them on the shell to make faces

• It's alrigth. Not a big fan of it. Lol. (I think pumkin spice latte is overrated tbh)

• I love pumpkins :) It is like a carrot flavor. Very soft and sweet.

• I have ate pumpkins

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I have but only in cooked form.

• I've had it all and loved it all. ♥

Pumpkin soups, roasted pumpkin in olive oil, pumpkin pies, pumpkin ice cream, pepitas; the list goes on and on...

• Anyone who lives in America has seen a pumpkin. You cannot escape Halloween anymore than you can escape Christmas

• Pumpkins themselves are disgusting and nasty on the inside. I can't think of any other vegetable this disgusting. I can't even imagine trying to eat one, but pumpkin pie is the most amazing thing on the planet.

Between Halloween time and Thanksgiving, most Americans will have pumpkin pie at some point during a year.

• Well I've never been to America. There is no such thing as Halloween here

• I've had pumpkin flavored deserts, but I haven't eaten raw pumpkin before.

• pumpkin soup is really yummy!

• what kind of question is that?
    why would someone asks a question like that

• I've gone to actual pumpkin patches to pick pumkins with my kids.

I've cooked pumpkins to make pies.

• it smells like butthole. the taste isn't so great to me either. who hasn't tried pumpkin before?

• Sounds awful. I haven't, I guess they are mostly an American thing