How's your memory?

Personally, mine sucks. Grandpa's isn't that great either apparently. I just got back from visiting my dad and he said "if you don't start telling me when you're here, you're going to get shot." Mom told him.. Last night. ... I don't want to die this way D:

Most Helpful Guy

• My memory is fine. No problems. Sorry the answer took so ling but I went to feed the dog and mistakenly gave him, oops, I mean her, birdseed, then couldn't remember where I left my laptop. Once I found it, it had timed out and I had to enter my password, but had trouble with that. somehow it had changed from what I am sure I set it as.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

• Thank you for MHGuy, whatever that is. I can't remember. Whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on what im trying to remember. i can remember lots of dates and birthdays, but if im trying to remember something i just said 3 minutes ago, sometimes i have a hard time lol

What Guys Said 13

• Absolutely terrible.

I'm genuinely worried about Alzheimer's when I get older, but I can only deal with it when it comes up.

• Sometimes my mind is great, and other times it sucks a LOT.
    For instance, I remember random facts about GAGers read about in their opinions (*cough cough* not a creep ಠ_ಠ). I'll also remember random pointless facts about things I've researched in the past for no reason... like the fact that milk makes one feel more full due to the proteins found within it, and if you mix milk and red bull (deemed red bull challenge) the acidity of red pull + the makeup of milk creates an awful tasting sludge.

... And yet I put my drink down I just poured in order to let dogs go outside, and I'll leave, forgetting I put the drink there 5 seconds ago :(
    ... I also put things down in my room (like wallet or phone) and come back the next morning wondering where they are. :(
    ... I also suck at remembering math and science stuff since I don't have a ton of interest in it. I remember music stuff easily though!

Yeah... could be better.

• hmm.. its chillin.

• I wish mine sucked at times. Remembering the bad things people said to you from years ago and analyzing everything is painful :(

it's no fun being able to remember almost every single word someone has said to you - they all stick in my brain and sometimes I think about things people said to me 16 years ago - I can remember - "I don't want to be your friend anymore, because you are ill so often "

Or : I walk through my hometown, Mainz, and remember all the faces and the clothing people were wearing. It's like an image that's burned into your screen..

Advantage is that I can memorize 40 new words in like 5 minutes including all possible translations into German... I never forget words - how quickly I can remember them also depends on in which order they are - it feels like I am seeing a pattern in the letters that supports my memory.

• Mine is--wait, what was the question?

In all seriousness, I'm an aspie with the stereotypical aspie memory. I get called creepy because of how much I remember.

• it's a mixed bag... there are unimportant things that I remember forever and other stuff I forget quickly even though it's quite important... and I'm terrible at learning something by heart

• Sharp. Can recall many events, like they happen now. And a few as pictures from infant years.

• My short term memory sucks... if you tell me "don't forget to feed the cat okay :D " the poor animal may have to catch mice... :o :o
    But my long term memory is the most reliable hard disk you'll find: once something is in there, I will remember it in full detail in 2015 :D !

• whooooo... here we go... my memory is already shot...

• wow! does he forget you are there even when you tell him?

• Overall I'm not sure, but that's what happened this time. She called him when we were on our way and when he heard us he grabbed his gun apparently. And today he said she never called so.. lol

• he sounds kinda paranoid to be toting a gun around like that i would be really careful if i were you i think there is a high chance he is going to pop someone one of these days someone should take his gun away or at-least hide the bullets! scary stuff lol

• I'm really good at remembering my past making me an excellent story teller. Not so good at remembering school work unfortunately.

• Average with brief moments of the "rain man" thrown in. http://memecrunch.com/meme/171D9/rainman/image.png

• Sorry, what was the question?

I forgot!

What Girls Said 7

• Horrible. I can't remember shit about shit.

• So should i feel speshal that u even still able to remember yo Asian boi? 😅😄
      That must mean one thang... 💍🌹

• @keyspirits
      Learn to spell "special" correctly, then we'll talk.

• Are we gonna talk about SMEXY stoofs? :3

• Mines not very good some days.

• My memory's great about certain stuff, not so much about other things..

• I'm good with dates (ie birthdays, anniversaries etc) and other stuffs except faces (I can't recognize face easily if I just seen them for once or twice) and facts about them.

• Mine's great usually. However, I have my moments and feel terrible when I forget things.

• I have a pretty good memory. Especially long-term.

• Same, my memory is so bad that it affects my grades and everyday conversations :P