Can you answer these puzzles 😏👍🏻?

Puzzle no.1

Can you answer these puzzles 😏👍🏻?

No.2

No.3

No.4

No.5

😁😁😁😁😁 my brain is dead so i don't know 😕

• Piece of cake! 😏❤️
  • this is too much for my brain 😕💔
  • I can answer few puzzles 😔💔
We have a winner here 🎉💥🎊🎈🎂🎁❤️💜💙💚💛💓 @wortiz13
😁😂 congrats

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. D is the one who dies assuming that he doesn't duck lol. Due to the slope of the hill being -3/4 and the exit ramp being parallel to the ground, A and B couldn't get hurt. Why not B though? Because the blue ball next to B isn't flush against the wall on the left side, so when the pink ball rolls down at a speed, it's just going to push the blue ball against the wall. It won't hit the little "notch" above guy "C" because the notch is in the same direction at which the pink ball is traveling. C won't die because again, the notch or "stopper" is facing the wrong direction. The notch is just like another little ramp and more mass will be on the left side of the "teeter todder" if you will, so the spikes won't kill C.

2. 2

3. The letter E

4. 11

5. C

For number 1, sorry if I sound retarded lol. Im a engineering major, so that's just what makes sense to me 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• 1: D, C, B

2: 3

3: End and beginning?

4: 11

5: C

• Or 3 could be the letter "e" as suggested, I suck at puzzles and riddles haha

• Hahahahha 😊❤️ no worries. Thanks for answering ❤️❤️

What Guys Said 12

• Thanks for these:
    1. I thought B, C and D would die. D because I was going to account for a bit of slippage as the ball rolls down the hill... the momentum would be broken up by the gap in the ball, and by D's head, so it will just make it over the ledge, which will in turn make C into a human waffle. see-sawing the blue ball just over the wall to kill B... If I was A, I wouldn't be able to contain my suspense and keep my back turned the entire time; E is just pure evil!
    2. Number two - his eyes are centred, his different from the cross-eyed freaks;
    3. The letter 'e';
    4. 11 - going by sum of the top left hand, bottom left hand and bottom right hand corners;
    5. C - plain and simple.

• Thanks for answering 😍😊🌸

• No problem... I quite enjoyed it... I'm going to try and find some more puzzles now. I'm hooked :-)

• 1) C dies for sure. Either A or B die, depending of the weight of the blue ball.
    2) 2 is different than 1 and 3, but 1 and 3 is different than 2.
    3) The letter "E"
    4)
    5) C

Give me some time to figure out #4 xD

• 1: I think C.
    2: 2
    3: E
    4: No idea
    5: D

• Aff, wrong letter. 5 is C. Crap.

• Dunno. I assumed only one answer was to be given. I think I believed this because trying to check to see if any number of them would die would mean I would need to guess every stage of the ball accurately.

Never took physics. It's a hell of a lot easier to guess who has the highest chance of dying, rather than figuring out everyone who's going to die. And C is probably the most obviously dead one. I can only guess if D is going do die (don't really have the time, patience or education to do the math), and where the ball lands is a tossup between A, B, and E. Once again, not educated in physics, so I might as well just flip a coin.

Nah. I'll just stick with one, solid answer. C.

• Okay thanks 😊❤️

• I know the first one so I can tell that only D dies
    second one the eyes
    third one I don't know and too tired to think about it.
    fourth one is top left minus bottom right and add the other two. so the result is 11
    last one has to be C. only on c and d yellow/purple built a straight but on d the green is wrong

• 1. B, C, and D all die. Based on the circumference of the red ball, it's safe to say that D's head is not gonna go inside it. It would just go over him, jump onto the lever and hit C. The blue ball will then bounce up and allow the red ball to go underneath, and then land roll over to B when it falls.

2. The second one is different. Look at his eyes.

3. It's the letter "E" from the alphabet.

4. It's probably 11.

5. This was the easiest one. How can anyone not know that it's C?

• you have to account for the simple lever and its mechanical avantage. like teeter totters. ball with cutot weighs less than ball sitting on the lever. they balance.

• How though? It would use D's head as a stepping stone to bounce up and fall right on the leaver.

• Well think About it 😕❤️

• a 2 e 11 c

• of course, this is all "what seems like was intended". Obviously, taking exact measurements would probably prove otherwise, since it is badly drawn.

• @normalice

you're assuming a puzzle wouldn't include features to trick you. not every detail serves a function.

• B and A lives
    2 is different
    The letter E
    11
    C

• Why just B AND A? 😕😕

• Coz u dint know the velocity of the projectile ball and u don't know the free fall of the other ball and u dint know the air conditions and resistance

• 1. C
    2. 2
    3. the letter E
    4. I have no idea
    5. C

• 1: Not enough info to be accurate.
    2: 2
    3: E
    4:11
    5:C

• 1) B
    2)3
    5) C
    dunno the rest

• third one is 11

• 1. D dies
    2. 2
    5. Triangle C

What Girls Said 4