When you got naturally light Pink lips and black eyelashes and full dark eyebrows you dont "need" makeup right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofcorse you dont, i look like what you describe and many people ask me if im wearing makeup when all i do is wash my cafĂ© in the morning... we were born with natural makeup, embrace it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No one ever needs make up, so if you don't want to, then you don't have to, no matter what colour lips, eyelashes or eyebrows you have :) But I think it also depends on skin condition - if you have dry skin, lots of spots, or skin discolouration and patchiness like rosacea, then you might want it more than others.

• I know no one "needs " it but people have said that the non makeup look can look unkept...

• It's not like it matters. I wear absolutely no make up at all most of the time, sometimes lipstick if I feel like it but that's it, I still look fine even though I have dry skin and have bright red cheeks, it just depends on the confidence you have and how little you care :P

• i mean sure why not?

• I wouldn't wear makeup if I didn't want to.

Makeup, usually, isn't a need. It's want.