Guys, is Megan McKenna fit?

She was on Ex On The Beach and all the male contestants were fighting over her saying she was the best looking there. Not hating but I don't see what's so special. Opinions?
Guys, is Megan McKenna fit?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• showing pictures of her face doesn't show if she's fit or not. i've also never heard of her or the show. she looks really hot... a 9/10 (also did a quick... research project on google), but looks like she get's so much dick her blood is at least 10% cum. anyways, i've seen better, but i've also seen a hell of a lot worse.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• She's not all that but she looks slutty, likw she could probably suck a golf ball through 30ft of garden hose, that's why they like her! hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she was hit in the face with a shovel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with you. Maybe there didn't have many options?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust/ like her on instinct, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • she average fit, nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is pretty, in a down to earth way. I haven't seem the show, but could her personality have helped?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she was the best looking one there she doesn't seem to be too bad looking anyway she seems pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • ye i don't see it either. her face is kinda funny lookin I don't know. but i'd still bang her hard ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is she?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No idea, she looks pretty average to me, on the other hand it depends on how the other girls are too x

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not bad looking. There's better picture of her on Google. She's looks like a Megan Fox wannabe.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think she's bad looking at all, but I don't think she's stunning like people say she is