Have you ever pulled a "Costanza"?

Have you ever pulled a

George Costanza was a quirky character from the show Seinfeld that always tried to get through loopholes in every situation he was in. For those who watched Seinfeld, u know who he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• My life is one continual Costanza 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, in-fact, even before I knew Costanza's character I found myself sharing a few similar experiences where we both did the same or similar thing. Often times I think I do things that he would do too, coincidentally. It might have to do with the fact that we're both neurotic, and somewhat narcissistic. However, I find that Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm is sometimes a more realistic similar persona to mine (depending on the mood). To name a few costanza's I've pulled off include, sleeping at work, lying about my occupation to meet women, pretending to be disturbed to attract women, leaving on a "high-note" to appear funnier... etc

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I haven't pretended to be an architecture who designes railroads to impress men, so no..

• Ur the only person I've met that hasn't pretended to be an architect who designs railroads to impress men!

What Guys Said 2

• Can't stand ya. Can't stand ya. Was on tonight with Mr. Bookman the library cop.

• As a legal owner of exotic and military style firearms in California I'm well versed in finding and exploiting loopholes.