Are you a prick, if you are honest with women by saying you only want friendship or sex with them, never relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not a prick, but it definitely hurts to hear that especially if they have developed feelings for you already. You're just a prick if you pressure them into doing something.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 9

• Hell no, I can't tell you how many guys I've been involved with where I had no idea what they wanted from me. If people were hella upfront about what they wanted then it would be much less complicated and reduce the dramas and guessing games. However, don't wait weeks to tell the girl you've been playing around with you just want sex because she might have developed feelings and that's rough but don't tell her when you first meet "Hi my name is ___ and all I want is to fuck you no strings" you know? Timing is everything.

• Not at all. I would much rather prefer hearing and knowing that off the bat, so I can make an informed decision of whether I want to be with you.

• I think most women are both appreciative as well as taken aback by such direct honesty

• You just want them in a different way. That's the most you can offer any woman. So no reason to take offense.

• they still do, though

• As long as you are honest and straightforward about your intentions, I don't think you're being a prick.

• Not at all.

• It's better to make your intentions clear. That does not make you a prick. Honesty is the best policy.

• Nah... you were honest about it at least so yeah...

• Yup, unless the woman agrees with it.

• Nah, being honest is a good thing. A guy said the same to me and as it turned out thats pretty much all I wanted too except we just wanna make out, not have sex aha

• If you are honest no but women may not be interested in those offers.

• they are not offers, with the only reality being no interest in a relationship

What Guys Said 7

• Internet women will mostly say "no it's a good thing that you're so straight forward". Real life women will call you an asshole. But that's kind of the same as the guy who calls won who reject them "whores" and "bitches". They take it personally and feel like you don't think they're good enough for a relationship, so they feel insulted. It doesn't matter much though, quite a few have called me an asshole (and worse) and have changed their minds later on.

• in my opinion that's the opposite of a prick. A prick is someone who promises a woman a relationship and just uses her for sex. No disrespect, but at your age I would expect most women are looking for a relationship.

• I'm honest and tell them I want sex

• Nah, its up front and honest in my book!

• Hardly; the prick is the man who lies to get what he wants.

• No, it's honest. If they have a problem... too fucking bad for them.

• In my opinion, yes. An honest prick, but a prick nonetheless.