Guys: what do you think of girls? Girls: what do you think of guys?

Just in general... how they act (shy, boring, etc), (annoying, stupid, etc) just curious really.

Most Helpful Guy

• I ADORE women, and I would give up sliced bread, the ball-point pen, and even underwear elastic, if I could just understand them, and not piss them off, saying things that I think are complimentary, but obviously not, to them!!
    I like the ones that honestly say what they think, and when they tell me I am WRONG, and totally full of shit, trying to figure them out!! I love their CONFIDENCE, telling me how THEY FEEL about things, even if it is against the social norms!!!
    Be my 'Equal', because I think, in many ways, you are so much more, and better than me. . .
    I am waiting for the Woman who can be the FIRST WOMAN, as PRESIDENT!! It isn't Hillary, and the men running are no better!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love people of all genders and sexes. Everyone is a different mixture of all sorts of things, and I love it. I love shy people and outgoing people and people who laugh a lot and people who cry easily. Everyone has negative and positive traits, and sometimes these get in the way of my opinion of someone... but I can usually get past it when I begin to see good in them.

So yea... most people are awesome, and I think of them as awesome.

What Guys Said 16

• Holy generalization batman!

There's obviously at least a billion exceptions to this, but women are less physically aggressive nor prone to crime as men, in sex they are less able to separate the act from feelings about the person it is with, they are less able to separate or see the difference between logic and emotional decision making, they are better at planning their family future while less able to plan their financial future, they aren't as curious how systems work or function internally while better at organizing tasks that involve multiple people working together, they are more socially adept, they are better at persuasion, they are better managers of money already acquired and any property of any kind, they are better on the eyes.

• 0|0
  • I like girls a lot!

• Girls are all very different so this question is way too vague.

• Girls are scary D:

• I love women, to me they are perfect

• I like girls, but i really feels that many girls are complicated and i really haye it, because i like eady people and being friend with people.

• Nothing specifically

• I don't know. I can't apply individual characteristics to an entire gender.

• Ass N Ass N Ass N Ass N Ass n Ass All day my friend

• They talk too much. But fortunately I enjoy listening too much.

• I like em.

• shy... in general

• Guys are more aggressive than girls and don't need the support that women need, guys are not monolithic and can think on their own and lead themselves whether it be in a group or solo.

women are driven by materials and only care about what other girls think, they also bleed every month. women are passive and need to be lead because of their emotions telling them so.

• Girls are so goddamn illogical and emotional driven. Impossible to have a logical conversation without them. At the same time, I need girls...

• Fun to talk to here and there, but largely a waste of time.

What Girls Said 5

• I love guys, my best friend is a guy. They're cool, clueless, frustrating and confusing but I wouldn't change them aha

• Boys are fucking frustrating.

• Dunno, I just love guys, they're funny and cool

• Guys are cool but clueless. It's cute lol

• I just wish I could understand guys...
    But I love being around them really!