Do you think southwark is funny?

I was dying watching this episode.

• Southpark is hilarious
  • Southpark is vulgar and not funny
  • Never got into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny, but sometimes the blood is a little much. I don't think I've watched one episode where there was no blood spilled.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate most adult cartoons. Like pretty much all of them except Simpsons and King of the Hill. With that being said, South Park is ok. Its pretty hit or miss but once in a while my friends will tell me there's an episode I absolutely have to watch, and those episodes to make me laugh pretty damn good, but overall I just can't get into it.

I hate when they ask you if you want to donate to charity. Like, dude "I already donated a dollar at like 3 other places this week and gave a couple dollars to a homeless dude. Fucking lay off.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, I actually think it's annoying when they keep asking if you want sign up for the store credit card. And when you say no, they look at you like "Really now?"

• Lol it is very annoying. Watch that episode lol so good.

• Yea I'm into it

What Guys Said 3

• If you don't like it you don't understand satire and you have no valid sense of humor.
    Really, it's one of the most genius shows ever created.

And yeah, the only episode of this that really got my gut busted was Stunning and Brave. PC Principal is such a fuckin awesome character. But the rest have had good messages and decent jokes.

• I'm cold and dark and my name is

REALITY

• Just go ahead and pull the sandwich out of the starving child's mouth

Yeah, she's a hungry one... try putting your foot on her face

• Ahhahahh

• nah it's lame
    futurama>>>>>