How do you guys take your coffee?

I take mine either 1/3 milk or 1/2 milk with 2 splendas. I like Colombian coffee too. Seriously though i'm a Starbucks fanatic, but when you know how to make coffe at home, its 100 times better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I take my coffee with chocolate milk. And without the coffe 🐄💨

Most Helpful Girl

• ehhh i'm not a huge fan of starbucks. give me a cute locally owned coffee shop with local coffee roasters and a 12 oz quad mocha. or a macciatto. i like drip coffee with a little cream and sweet and low at home (small amounts) if i'm on the road and all i see is a gas station i get this terrible concoction of a starbucks canned double espresso and an extra large drip and i use the espresso as my cream and add sweet and low lolol. needless to say i am a self confessed caffeine addict XD also a coffee snob.

• Local little coffee houses do have good coffee! I went to Martha's Vineyard and went to a little coffee shop and ER MAI GERD.

• Right haha don't know what roaster they use but i love local coffee tbh

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 13

• Half milk, half coffee, some sugar, and I like it cold so I usually stick it in the fridge or put some ice in it.

• I take my coffee from Starbucks.

So not really coffee at all.

• 😂 Exactly me. I say i'm a coffee lover but in reality I can't love coffee without the sugar, loads of milk, and some ingredients that I can barely even pronounce here and there..

• :) That's life hahaha

• I like it with 2 table spoons of creamer, a hell of a lot of sugar, and any reasonable brand will do, I just need caffeine free.

• Black coffee, but I like a mocha sometimes when I want to treat myself ^^

• You can't burn water. But if you could, and you drank it, that is what coffee tastes like to me.
    I do like mocha though

• I don't even drink it, haha.

• Either straight black, or with salt.

• Salt? Thats really weird but I kind of want to try it? 😂

• Yup, it taste good if I'm making black coffee. I mostly drink cappuccinos tho.

• Cappuccino <3 I never make it myself though

• I take it black. 👌🏿☕️🍩

• Ooooh. I feel like i'm a fake coffee addict if I put int that much cream and sugar, but i've always wanted to take it straight up.

• when I go to Starbucks I get a pumpkin spice latte doring the fall and I get to percent milk in it when I get it

• Do you get peppermint white mochas in the winter?

• That sounds so good, but I got their hot cocoa once and it was actually watered down, it was like powder chocolate and water, it wasn't creamy and thick :( So I make my hot chocolate at home

• oh that sucks 😕 when I used to get there hot chocolate it used to really taste like chocolate but I don't what the chocolate was that they used

• Milk and sugar. I could drink it black too. I'm not really picky about it.

• Back when I drank coffee I added a lot of hazelnut

• For a large coffee- 2 creamers and 4 sugars with a caramel flavor shot.