How do you guys take your coffee?

I take mine either 1/3 milk or 1/2 milk with 2 splendas. I like Colombian coffee too. Seriously though i'm a Starbucks fanatic, but when you know how to make coffe at home, its 100 times better.

1|0
14|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I take my coffee with chocolate milk. And without the coffe 🐄💨

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ehhh i'm not a huge fan of starbucks. give me a cute locally owned coffee shop with local coffee roasters and a 12 oz quad mocha. or a macciatto. i like drip coffee with a little cream and sweet and low at home (small amounts) if i'm on the road and all i see is a gas station i get this terrible concoction of a starbucks canned double espresso and an extra large drip and i use the espresso as my cream and add sweet and low lolol. needless to say i am a self confessed caffeine addict XD also a coffee snob.

0|0
    0|0
    • Local little coffee houses do have good coffee! I went to Martha's Vineyard and went to a little coffee shop and ER MAI GERD.

• Right haha don't know what roaster they use but i love local coffee tbh

What Guys Said 18

• BLACCCCCK.
    The only way to take coffee is BLACK.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take my coffee black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde and bitter... like my women. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it sure, I even use old style percolating for better taste, I like 2 teaspoons of sugar with a third of half and half

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really drink coffee. But if I had some, it would be with some milk/half n half and some sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • if at home, I take it black. But if at starbucks, I gotta add sugar. Their coffee doesn't taste cheap enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely drink the stuff but if I do then either black or with just milk, no sugar though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't take coffee, only hot chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • In a cup, but not with two girls... that video is disgusting!

Seriously at DD, it's medium regular 3 creams, 4 sugars.

Maybe someday I'll learn how to roast my own beans and use a French press to make it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yess, always wanted to. And ugh you actually watched it lmao? I've heard about it and I just promised myself : never.

• Someone dared me so I did, but I at least know the excrement wasn't real, just the puking part. I would never advise any woman to watch it unless they have a fecal fetish.

Learning how to roast beans is no easy task to get it right. It takes time and patience.

• Black, none of that girly stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or with a splash of milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mine with a tiny bit of nutmeg and cinnamon , just a bit of milk, and use stevia as a sweetener. A lot better then any artificial sweetener out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a strong cup, couple tablespoons of french vanilla, 4 or 5 tablespoons of sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee , powder milk , and sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • Milked the f up XD. Also with a LOT of sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • like my women sweet and blackXD

milk and two normally

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my coffee the same as I like my women: black, bitter, and hopefully fair-trade.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't take coffee. Just milk or orange. Coffee makes me doo doo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Half milk, half coffee, some sugar, and I like it cold so I usually stick it in the fridge or put some ice in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take my coffee from Starbucks.

So not really coffee at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂 Exactly me. I say i'm a coffee lover but in reality I can't love coffee without the sugar, loads of milk, and some ingredients that I can barely even pronounce here and there..

• :) That's life hahaha

• I like it with 2 table spoons of creamer, a hell of a lot of sugar, and any reasonable brand will do, I just need caffeine free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black coffee, but I like a mocha sometimes when I want to treat myself ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't burn water. But if you could, and you drank it, that is what coffee tastes like to me.
    I do like mocha though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even drink it, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either straight black, or with salt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Salt? Thats really weird but I kind of want to try it? 😂

• Yup, it taste good if I'm making black coffee. I mostly drink cappuccinos tho.

• Cappuccino <3 I never make it myself though

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it black. 👌🏿☕️🍩

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooooh. I feel like i'm a fake coffee addict if I put int that much cream and sugar, but i've always wanted to take it straight up.

• when I go to Starbucks I get a pumpkin spice latte doring the fall and I get to percent milk in it when I get it

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you get peppermint white mochas in the winter?

• Show All
    • That sounds so good, but I got their hot cocoa once and it was actually watered down, it was like powder chocolate and water, it wasn't creamy and thick :( So I make my hot chocolate at home

• oh that sucks 😕 when I used to get there hot chocolate it used to really taste like chocolate but I don't what the chocolate was that they used

• Milk and sugar. I could drink it black too. I'm not really picky about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back when I drank coffee I added a lot of hazelnut

0|0
    0|0
  • For a large coffee- 2 creamers and 4 sugars with a caramel flavor shot.

0|0
    0|0