Be honest, If you could change one thing about yourself or your life, what would it be?

For me, I would change the fact that I wasn't as wise as I am now, 5 years ago, and I'd change the fact that I have anger issues, wbu?

Most Helpful Guy

• If there was a way to go back and do that.. for me it would be not to have climbed that tree the day I did, and then fell 110 feet from it when the branch I was standing on all of a sudden broke sending me free falling to the ground where I landed on my back, do not get me wrong I have fully excepted wearing diapers and rubber pants and in a many ways it has not really impacted my life.. as I still can do pretty much everything I did before that fall brought me into the incontinence world and wearing them daily.. I got super lucky just by the way I landed.. if I had landed just a bit different things could have been so so much worse and if it was I may not even have been on this planet.. but under it.. and would not have even been able to answer this question.. but you asked and this is my very honest take on it.. but I still do not mind my life as it stands right now.. have a nice day

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love not to get attached to people so quickly

What Guys Said 1

• I would love to be in the next chapter of my career: going back to college to get my Master's degree.

What Girls Said 0