Why won't people just tell me I'm ugly?

Seriously, why? I'm not even going to hurt myself, I'm just going to drag a knife or lighter into my face and cut/burn it to fucking shreds. See, I figured it out, if I just scar myself enough, it won't be me that's ugly, it'll be my scars that are ugly. And. Even better, if I do it right, and leave some of my face alone, I'll have one half of my face being ugly and the other half a hundred times better by comparison so, I won't be ugly anymore. And, maybe I could even give myself a facial scar like Zuko's and just say I was in a fire?

What Girls Said 1

• okay, you're having a serious issue, tastes and colors are choices we can't discuss them, for some ur ugly for some you're hot, so stop making, and being ugly or handsome never saved a someone's life, but good words from a willing heart and a warm personality can do that, don't be shallow and educate your brain, you don't have time to worry about being handsome or ugly, life is too short! and do u think being burnt and having a scare will solve the story? this is just too immature! deal with it even MISS universe was called ugly and still called ugly then don't worry about it!

What Guys Said 1

• Because they don't care and they are busy thinking about how ugly they are too.