AT this age[15 and up]is good to get into a relatinship?

sorry i made a mistake. IS IT GOOD TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AT THS AGE[15 AND UP]NOT IS GOOD TO BE IN A REALTIONSHIP

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a senior in high school and I'm the girl who's always in a long-term relationship. I didn't date anyone freshman year (but cmon, it's freshman year), but then I moved to another state. Within two months of school starting there, I had a boyfriend. We dated for a year, and he broke up with me because he'd been carrying something on with my friend. Three weeks later (yes, gasp, I know), I started dating this guy who was about to move away because I wanted something fun and casual for my junior year. He ended up not moving, and I care about him very much and he's wonderful, fun, and sweet, but I regret jumping into a relationship with him. I never had time to figure out who I am and just be me, without someone else. I would put more priority to being you, doing things with friends, participating in clubs and activities, and the like. Being in a relationship might be a good thing for you, to help figure out what you do and don't like in a partner, but that shouldn't be your #1 priority at this point.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is always a time for relationships. 15 isn't too young an age to have a relationship with someone, you sure can. But again you need to understand that unless you do other things that must be done at that age not only is a relationship doomed but also your future :)

Now again definition of 'relationship' differs from the age of a person and the society he's from :)

• Thank you my boy for the up vote :)

• Thank you sweet heart for your kind, charming, generous and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :)

• No problem ur welcom

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0