What's up with all the beard questions as of late?

No pictures are posted so they aren't QUITE as bad as all the "how do I look?" questions, but it's still the same type of exasperating. Just find a beard question someone else has asked and follow it to see all the answers.

Because all the beard questions are "Why isn't it FULL?" Genetics, homeboy. Genetics.

Is it because no shave November is coming up? Is it because it's winter soon so guys are growing out their face scarves?

P. S.: r. i. p. to you because well groomed, full beards are love. 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, face scarves. Maybe it's because it's fall, but I know nothing about no shave November, I thought that was a mustache thing only... they call it movember around here.

• Oh, hm. I know around where I live at least people just stop shaving their faces for the whole month of November.

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew before opening this that you had written this question lmao.

• It's no mystery I'm a slut for beards, of course a beard related question came from me 😂

What Guys Said 11

• Nice to know someone loves beards. Seems to not be well-liked where I'm at!

But yeah, I've noticed it too, usually by the younger crowd. I'm like.. dude I didn't grow a beard until I was 24!

Genetics indeed. Come from a family of men with with healthy, luscious beards!

• ... really? Where?

• Uh where exactly have you been seeing all of these because I haven't seen any in like the past week lol.

• My goodness, I saw two like right in a row the other day so I added to the pile and asked this question. You're a day late bucko.

• I've been off pretty much the entire weekend so -shrugs- lol o well I'm sure as November approaches even closer more will pop up.

• Because American men are becoming lumbersexuals
    pbs.twimg.com/.../GYPARRb7.jpeg

• I'm cool with it. Totally cool with it. I like full beards.

• I really wish I could grow a beard. That would take me years lol

• i had a small one recently and apparently i look like an arab when I keep one, holy fuck, i went to this predominantly muslim state in india (kashmir) and people came up to me asking me stuff in the local language XD but not really insecure about all this or ever asked a bs question on it.

• I have no idea, but beards can also bring insecurities and this may explain many of the questions.

• Where are these beard questions you speak of?

• It seems it was only that day. R. I. P.

• It's alright little one. I believe you *pats head*

• Luckily enough, I think most women prefer clean shaven guys. Anyway, I would never ask a question like that. Either like me the way I am, or just move along.

• beards only look good if you're this guy
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2m2fed1.jpg

• ... your opinion is wrong on so many levels.

• um no it's not, this guy has the thickest most complete beard I have ever seen in my life. his genes are world class

I don't see the point of having a beard if it's scruffy or incomplete honestly

• Men Have Beards
    Boys Don't

• I like bearded clams

What Girls Said 0