I can't decide whether to get a Chevrolet Camaro 2015 or a Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca. Which one would you go for?

Camaro

Mustang boss 302

• Chevrolet Camaro 2015
  • Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• The exterior of the 2015 Camaro looks like an angry Toyota Camry and the interior is below average looking. The 2015 Mustang looks Asian on the outside but it looks incredible on the inside so I would go with neither of those. I thought about buying one of those but I decided to buy the 2015 Challenger because it fits my personality and because it has the total package. Plus you can fit more women in the backseat of the Challenger and its more comfortable than the other two.

• Challenger's really aren't my thing but they're the type i'd take on a road trip with me. They have a lush interior though no doubt. Thank you though

• Get one of these 👍
    http://i.imgur.com/SAitBAa.jpg

• No, that would be the death of me. I love and am too much into my cars

• Wow! Well good night then

• nighttt

• Both look nice, but if I had to choose then I would pick the Mustang. I like the look of it a little more.

• you are so lucky you get to pick a luxury car

anyway get the mustang, the new camaros suck and look hideous in my opinion

• I have to pay for it but yeah, thank you for your opinion :)

• can you afford it?

• Not completely, but i'm working so it's building up because i'm saving up and not spending any of it. Plus, in the UK, you are not allowed to officially drive until you're 18 so by that time i should have quite a bit. It's just that i've always had this debate between the two cars. I prefer the mustang, like you said but i do like how the red camaro looks

• I'll go for a Camaro I'm 6'4 and I can at least fit in a Camaro.

What Girls Said 3

• i would opt for the mustang i have loved the mustang since i was a little girl when i saw an 69 boss mustang driving down the road were i lived

• I love the mustang :) ;) :) Get that one

• I like that Mustang, it looks really nice!