Does this sound ok?

My ex made a fake Facebook profile ok? I know it's him several things give it away there's no doubt in my mind and it's obviously fake. I mean very obvious. We'll I emailed him this...
Joel if this is you, I just want you to know I love you so much. All I ever wanted to do was make you happy. Now I see that even though I try to move on with my life, you just won't let me. Why? If you don't love me you should let me find happiness because I deserve to be happy. I'm such an amazing woman like you said. I deserve and need to be happy. You have no idea how painful it is to be away from you or trying to let go. So please make up your mind.
I love you. Bye"
does that sound ok? I mean I know it's him I may have a small doubt but there's a huge part of me that knows it's him.

What Guys Said 1

• No, it doesn't sound OK. You're handing your heart to someone who didn't love you before and won't love you now. Those are the mistakes people make that make them hate the whole opposite gender. Leave all your good feelings for someone who really appreciates them. You'll find that person in time, if you know where to look.

What Girls Said 1

• Tbh, it sounds highly pathetic. The second I read, "I just want you to know I love you so much..." , everything went downhill. Don't give the guy satisfaction that you still want him. You guys are exs. You're supposed to be showing off how much more you're enjoying life now that you've moved on. You're supposed to make him wonder how u could possibly be so happy without him.