How good looking is he? Please Rate?

Girls opinions would be great. Thank you
How good looking is he? Please Rate...???

Please rate
1-4 below average
5-8 average
8-10 above average

Sorry about this post. It will soon be deleted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do hope you have this guys permission to put his photo up online.

• Haha why? I'm sorry I'll delete it. :)

• Can I ask do I know you or you know me? Don't worry this post is getting deleted as soon as it allows me too. By the way I think this guy is really handsome I just don't think he knows he is. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• he looks like a pleasant young man, side note did he approve of this post :P

• What? Do I know you?

• No I think this guy is really handsome but he doesn't seem to think so. I wanted to get more opinions to help his self confidence. Im not the only one that thinks that. I'm his Friend but he didn't give me permission so this post is getting deleted as so as it allows me too. Thanks for responding :)

• no problem and also i felt that this wasn't done in a mean way and yes it would help his self confidence cause he is nice looking and has a nice smile. good luck! and no worries ;)

What Guys Said 1

• average

,,,

What Girls Said 3

• 7.8/10 filler

• 7-8

Looks good

• He is a good looking guy..

But why does our opinion matter? Clearly you can see that yourself.

• But well maybe aound 7/8- ish.

• No worries. It is just a innocent picture.

if you posted a naked pic of him and asked us to rate, it would be a whole another thing.

• Try messaging a mod. Maybe they will be a little nice and delete it for you :)