Has anyone ever thrown up on you?

I was at my friend's daughter's birthday party and her little girl came up to me and said she felt a bit sick. I picked her up to take her to the toilet and as we walked through the room full of guests she puked ALL over me, in my face, my hair, down my top and bra and even through my skirt into my knickers. It was so gross... poor thing had to wear my cardigan as a dress for the rest of the party, to be fair it looked rather chic :)

Was very funny though :) :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... And not just a kid or a dunk girlfriend. He was sick and pointed right at my face...

• Ooh rough :(

• Yeah, I turned my face down and most of it deflected off my hat and hit my shirt but it was still pretty nasty.

• I think you deserved this one for the grown-up vomit in your face :(

(and the fact you had a hat on, hats are cool)

What Guys Said 15

• I once threw up on everybody... that was in a cab with me.

It was a station wagon with three rows of seating. I was sitting in the middle of the middle seat. Seven of us were on our way back from a hotel on the outskirts of Dubai UAE to our ship in the port of Jebel Ali. I had been managing my alcohol intake well right up until I met up with some guys for the ship's Auxiliaries Division. Those guys kept refilling my glass. I have no idea how much I drank.

Anyway, back in the cab, we're were cruising down the highway at about 70mph and I needed to hurl. The window to my right was rolled down and I attempted to vomit outside the cab. Bad decision. The vomit did not leave the cab. Instead, the in rushing air atomized the vomit and spread it everywhere. The guys in the back seat were screaming the they were even having to breathe it.

When we got to the port, the cab stopped and everybody got out. One guy ran around the cab and dragged me out. Kicking my face repeatedly with his knee. All the while he kept screaming "_______ I'm gonna kick your ass!"

What I remember thinking at the time was this:

"If... you... are... going... to... kick... my... ass...
    why... are... you... still... kick... ing... my... face?"

(As you can tell, I'm a happy drunk.)

Other guys broke us up. We all got back into the cab. Everyone except the guy that was beating me. As the cab sped off to our ship, we could hear him cursing us all. We could still hear him as we crossed the quarterdeck to come aboard the ship.

Everything that happened resulted in no incidents with the chain of command. All that I lost was 2 civilian shirts, one that I was wearing and one that I had lent to the guy on my right in the cab.

One more thing, the guy sitting up front with the driver slept through everything.

• Nope.
    it didn't happen yet.

• Babies man, they throw up without warning.

• Yes I've been thrown up on. Pissed and shit on. . .

I have children.

• All of my three kids have as well as my cat :)

• My cat pissed on me the other day... down my back and through to my pants. .. it was my fault, I'd locked the door to her litter tray by accident and she had been bugging me for ages and I'd ignored her :/

• poor sweethearts (s)- refering to both you and her

• Ha, yeah neither of is were impressed!

• No but I spotted puke on the roller stairs today
    I was safe though

• nope no one has

• Fortunately not, I hope I'll never experience it.

• Yep. That's what you get for looking after drunk female friends...

• Fuck no and I hope this never happens to me.

I rather smell a bag of shit for hours than 10 seconds of smelling vomit, ugh

• Almost happened to me once. That was a bad time in my life.

Don't do fucked up drugs, kids.

• Not thrown up on but spit on in Spain.

• Yes, unfortunately I have been thrown up on.

• Ewwww. Noooo. I have a decent reflex, ready to bail whenever.

• Difficult to bail when you're carrying the person vomiting!

• Hell no, I'm not dropping a kid! I just closed my eyes and waited for her to stop... trying not to inhale too much vom.

• Haha alright good adult award. I respect that.

• Yes, it's a major turn-on for me.

• Oh really! Did you hear about that girl who died that way? She choked on a load of vomit when a guy puked on her (at her request).

What Girls Said 11

• Yep 6th grade, French class, guy that had a crush on me ( i knew cus he had asked me out earlier that day). We where told to sit at the same desk so i came to his desk and than he just puked. I luckily had extra clothes just incase my first period came but i spent half an hour changing and getting puke out of my hair. I felt bad for him it must've been so embarrassing! When i was little like gr4 i was at my brothers gfs house and i puked all over her room (because it was Easter, to much candy) and i was so embaressed.

• lol, god that's awful and no person has ever thrown up on me thank god. My dog did though, I was sitting in a chair and leaned forward to pick something up, mu dog jumped in the chair behind my back and threw up on my back lol I swear he did it on purpose.

• LOL funny story. My brother puked on me. We were sitting on an airplane for more than 9 hours and he was feeling rather queasy. I myself felt queasy from the most longest ride ever. The airplane food was not helping either. My brother sat next to me on a three seater seat and I was in the middle with my sister towards the left. He then got up to go to the bathroom. Thirty seconds later he got back with this disgusted look on his face. He said he saw someone's shit on the toilet. 30 minutes later, the flight stewardess announced that we were about to land. That's when my brother could not hold his vomit and puked on me. It was disgusting. I ended up puking on myself as well instead of him. -.- Based on a true story.

• I'm a nanny so yes, I have lol. Many times before. Nothing like warm, smelly vomit sliding between your boobs. Or down your back. Gotta love the kiddies.

• Well I think I threw up on myself a couple of times.

• Only little babies, I don't know if it's really throwing up though, it's not as disgusting :)

• My baby niece threw up all the time on me. But thats what babies do.

• NO not really

• Aw, man, how awful for both of you. It is good you seemed to have taken well, though. I haven't had anyone throw up on me thankfully. *Knocks on wood.*

• Thankfully no, I've always only been the one to puke on people. ;p

• I'm an aunt to 5 kids so yeah.