Who are bigger players: men or women?

Let the battle begin 😈

• Men
  • Women
Try to be as objective as possible, though I doubt that'll be possible xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... Well I would expect guys to be (at least teenage ones.) There are few that wish to be in a relationship. With girls, most of us crave a relationship. Someone who cares, someone we can care for. Then there's guys that will become serial daters. Which is pretty much being a player in my personal opinion. I do admit, girls do play around with guys feelings too. I try to let them know I dont like them that way by being straight up because I know how much it kills waiting for news that will never come. I have never dated anyone at the age of 16, and I know almost everyone in the grade below me has dated at least one person. I just want someone I find attractive (doesn't have to be a model, just someone I think is decently cute) who has a good heart and won't play around. I either gets guys who I dont find the least bit attractive who try to get any girl (sad but they have reputations for it) or I get really cute guys who dont have a personality I like (rude, player, disrespectful, etc.) I think guys have it easier finding a girl girl they find attractive. Again, this is my personal opinion, and this opinion could change as I grow older.

Most Helpful Guy

• Men usually get the bad rap; however I think the proper question should be: which has the higher percentage that can play well? Only about 10% of men can pull it off (see the data on Tinder here where one man in six is getting the women, while 5 of 6 women (the 6th is not into getting sex) are sharing that one man. This means a low percentage of the men 'trying to play' actually accomplish anything compared with women who are more effective, and who play to a lot lesser degree, because they don't need to to get results).

What Girls Said 30

• Men, they're genetically programmed to spread their seed around, hence higher possibilities of a guy becoming a player.

• 1|20
    • Although this is an interesting fact, I'd say cheating doesn't have a lot to do with playing or being a player. Players are usually not committed to the people they play, so there's not real cheating involved. The reason why players don't commit is because they want to be exempt from all responsibility once shit hits the fan. So when the other person suddenly realizes they've been played, the player can say "hey not my fault, we were never official and I was just goofing around, I thought you knew that". The player might flirt and date with someone under the impression of wanting to become serious, but never actually taking that step to make it official. So the pic you included are kind of irrelevant to this discussion, I'm afraid.

• *Taken from my iphone*

• silent bomb. I agree 100%

• I will have to say Men are the Most with their Boast, @AleDeEurope xx

• Wouldn't it be women? I've seen more females play dudes in school for exam answers and homework, play dudes in bars for drinks, play dudes for revenge on other dudes, play dudes for money, play dudes just to play dudes. I know both men AND women cheat, all the time, no doubt. I know dudes that play women for sex, sometimes for school stuff, and actually I know one guy who just wanted to father as many children as he could with all ethnicities but I don't think that counts.

• Lol I guess my point is that when its a female playing a dude, shit gets a lot more complicated AND there's way more drama involved.

• Don't forget the girls who try to play cops to get out of tickets. I feel like both genders are players. Guys play for sex, girls use that to play for things or special treatment.

• Men for the sheer numbers I think but I voted women because we are players in the sense that usually we control the game. We control the emotions, the directions and usually know how to control the men too.
    I think it's also easier for us to pick up guys if we wanted to have a large number of men.

• That's why I feel like women are bigger players because they will still have lots of men crawling for her, so she can play with them.

• Doesn't look like much of a battle here Ale XD

• I know, what a disappointment, I was expecting a better battle, but this is dead :(

• Yeah, maybe that was a better idea. Or "who are bigger liars". Anyways, no big deal, it wasn't a very serious question either way cause people just voted in a subjective way and didn't actually stop and think before voting.

• LOL makes sense

• Men probably. How often do guys tell each other "don't go after her, she's a player" vs how often girls tell each other "don't go after him, he's a player"? Enough said.

• Chicos, women have their own share of flaws, but men are bigger players!!!

• But don't you think chicas would play more because they have more options to choose from?

• Why do you think chicos have more options? Chicas usually are the ones that have a bunch of chicos behind them, chicos have no chicas, only a few fortunate ones xD

• Mmm lets say, hot Chicos are the biggest players :p Girls in general (but it depends on the society she lives in) are not the ones to take the initiative, so chicos are the ones dominating the hunting field :p

• Definitely men are, BUT women are a close second. I'm not a player, but if I wanted, I definitely could be which is sort of appealing sometimes... but like I said, I still believe that men are the bigger players. Women have their own faults too, tho!

• I couldn't care less about who plays the most

Bad people will be bad people and good people will be good people.

Regardless of the gender

This just promotes even more the Battle of the Sexes.

• depends on the person to be fair people are so diffrent some girls/guys would never and some could only i dont think its a gender thing in my thoughts sorry

• But in your experience

• I've been played by men and women I've played someone once but not in a mean way and have beenplayed worst by that lady so woman she was a mean lady dam, girls are scary when i think of guys they might play with sex cliche i know im sterotype minded but women will play with your rep and job and crazyness yupp

• I would say men are more likely to be players because it is not fround upon as much as it is for women. However, it's easier for women because men are more likely to be desperate for sex and it's harder to come by for men.

• How is it less fround upon? A player is considered the worst among women

• It's not fround upon by other men or society in general. That's what I meant by that.

• i think men are the bigger players

• Men because... i have heard of more people of the male gender who does lol

• By the way i am just expressing myself. I won't respond to meaningsless insults..

• Ok, I wasn't planning on insulting you, I don't understand why you would assume that :/
      Your opinion, and I respect it.

• Thank you :)
      There is just some surpisingly straight people on internet sites like these who tend to love their gender a little too much... So pretty much hearing a tiny negative comment about their own sex annoys them.

So i just makes it obvious that i'm in no mood to respond so the keyboard warriors won't suddenly throw themselves at me.

• obviously!

• Men here.

Filler

• Its a close tie. But I would say more men do that.

• Honestly, I think both are.

• i would say men considering the majority of men in all culture

• They're equal I think

• I think women cause people expect them to be the most loyal in a relationship, but the truth is we can use that as an advantage. Then act all "emotional" when we get caught with some bullshitty reason. I don't know

• Men of course, women don't even need to.

• It is girl because they are more carniving.. just like Britney Spears. Oops I did it again

• HAHA the men are playas

• Oh come on. I will be the most objective and say it totally differs from person to person!

• Neither is more than the other. A player is a player based on their personality. Not their gender.

• While there are definitely women players, I think there are more men. Of course, not all men want that. I am just going off from my experience and friend's experiences.

• Men definitely because they like to sleep around. Men will accept sex from any women as long as he finds her attractive

• But just because more men prefer to sleep around doesn't mean we're players.

• Men manipulate women into sex

• There's a small segment of men that are the biggest players out there.

Then there's a larger group of women who play people.

Then there's the rest of us, who get played, or try to avoid being played and find fellow non-players.

• I think women are because they are sneakier and more devious.

Although I do believe that some men are master manipulators as well. But I find women to be darker... a tad evil, if you will. And no, I don't date chicks

• No I kindly disagree! Women have MORE to loose. They can get pregnant if they aren't careful they can get attatched to the sex with that person too if they are not careful! Also, it's way easier for women to get an sti/std then it is for a man just saying because of the anatomy of the man vs the woman.

Also, I think women have more dreams of a family life (wife, husband, kids, and their pet dog/cat), then men do... That's what I have observed but hopefully I am wrong about that.

• Then I will kindly disagree with your statmente. But I thank you😊for your response and respect it.

What Guys Said 37

• Men manipulate girls to get sex.

Women don't need to lie to get sex. They lie to get relationships, and financial security. They might lie about their past, their attraction to their husband, or about who the father of their children really is. Also when girls lie/cheat, they are better at it and more likely to get away with it.

I think male players are more common than female players, but the female players cause more damage than the male players.

• depends on your definition of "players"...
    I believe women are the biggest players... why? they DEFINE what players are. they say that players are basically cheaters...
    but in truth... players are those who act interested in a person but are really interested in what that person has to offer...

judges?

• 0|1
  • I always thought that men were players which is true but I am surprised to find that so many women are too:P
    Everyone sucks!

• Yeah, in my experience more women are players than men. I guess it's because they have more options so they don't care.

• Definitely a higher number of guys that are players.

• Men are. Women don't have to be players. They can just choose to play or not whenever it suits them. Men usually have some seducing and cajoling they have to keep up, so its just a much more intensive time consuming process for men.

• Tough question, it's difficult to pick one.

• I think men are bigger players only because men are wired to spread their seeds and they have to make the effort. If women made the effort/choice to approach men and they were as wired to have sex with as many men possible then it would be women.

• Definitely women!

• They both have their own style of playing the other genders the guy players don't get emotionally involved and the women use their looks to make weak willed guys submit to them

• if we are strickly talking about in an advantage to gain sex men hands down that is the main objective

but if we expand it to a situational context then i have to say women, in general women have more social advantages such as being brought up with a stronger social context than men as well as generally having the more stronger social connections naturally compaired to men. So in a sense a female could manipulate the factors of a situation to give her the desired outcome via a number of methods such as playing helpless, being a social chamelion, ego stroking, shamming, guild tripping and other forms of sexual favours for another favour.

So in that sense women other than sex could become grander players than males in more stiuations

• I'd have to say men. We have higher sex drives, and tend to usually be more immature in general.

• I said womans... because girls should know that most of the guys when pressure a lot if because they just want sex nothing else.. girl like messing arround... sometimes have some guy like a back up ( so she doesn't get alone) i dont know... i think womans are a bit more at least when it comes to really mess with feelings

• Depends on how you define a player as well as you talk about quantity of players or quality.

Generally I think women play A LOT more games than men do, but men on the other hand have the typical players who really play women one after another.

• men physically, women emotionally. In general men will play you for your body, women will play you for everything your worth lol. i say women. don't hate me now

• I think it is equal.

• Poll says it all 😎

• Women are playing mind games, mostly. Don't hit me ladies, don't hit me!!! Urghhhhhhh

• There are more men that cheat, but usually men are stupid and reckless about it. They usually boast about it half the time. Women are the more skilled, sneakier players. I think women are the better manipulators.

• Its easier for women to. Cheat because its far less time consuming for them

• Well, obviously both cheat. But the only difference in my view is that men are often shamed by society more often than women for cheating.

• It's not cheating, it's playing

• Sorry, where did my eyes run off... lol

Anyway, both can be players, but men are shamed more for it.

• I've had sex with 4 women. All separate relationships at different times.

Aspergers makes me too honest to do anything negative that most people would do

• Men are more likely to be players than girls. All the girls i've met all want commitment. The guys are more than happy with flings and ONS's

• Overtly, definitely men, but covertly women.

• Both genders will blame each other and the nicest of girls and guys have to pay for such nuisance.

• "I'm not a player I just crush a lot" (LoL j/k lyrics to a song).

I would have to say probably men but I wouldn't be surprised if women do it to.

• Ur making me feel bad!

• Men, as men want sex more. 28% of gays have had sex with over 1000 men compared to 2% of lesbians.

• Where did you pull that statistic? xD That's not true xD

• I watched "Brainwash: Sex" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LJ6lybu634

28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners. Sociologist researchers Alan P. Bell and Martin S. Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners.

(by comparison, the CDC reports that only 29% of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime)

Source: Bell, Alan P., and Martin S. Weinberg. Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity among Men and Women. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1978. 308-09.

• I'll say it's women

• @elissadido this babez is defo a keepah 😘

• How about which sex is most likely to stick the other sex with raising someone else's kids?

• More from Guys
    7