Is it weird that I don't care for strippers?

Every girl i know goes crazy when they see strippers i dont for them i have decided, why would I take a hamburger when I have a perfectly good steak?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only seen them in movies, but they make me laugh more than they turn me on. So no, they don't do much for me. At least not in the way I think they're supposed to.

0|1
    0|0
    • i probably would not have a stripper at my bachelorette party if i did it would probably include shopping, starbucks, and maybe some drinks afterwards. if i was forced to have a stripper at my bachelorette party thats probably what i would do. Something about having a guy i dont know all over me makes me feel awkward and i would just laugh.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO, love! By the way, your Halloween makeup turned out pretty sweet! The flowers in your hair are cute!

• It turned out better than i thought it would but I had to keep touching it up all night.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• Like male strippers? I think they're pretty boring too.

2|0
    0|0
    • thats true they are boring there is just something weird about having a guy i dont know all over me

• Yeah I don't get any pleasure out of ogling and objectifying people at all.

• I was never one to get all hot and bothered by the male bare chest. I used to think I was weird. But I do love strong arms, legs and butt on them though... especially when they're nicely rounded... ooolaalaaa 💓💓💓 Thank God He gave me a boyfriend with such a beautiful bum :*

1|0
    0|0