Do you like children? What is your favourite age for children to be?

I think I like 8-10 year olds the most. They are easy to manage because they are potty trained and intelligent but they are still children and are not yet jaded by music videos and have not lost their innocence either. I really wish I had 2 children - either 2 boys or 1 girl and 1 boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two children 😊 I like the 2 year old stage - they are hilarious, they are so unaware of basic social ettiquite it's awesome

• How are they unaware 😂

• Pretty sure you can understand your daughter 😂😂😂😕😕😕

What Guys Said 5

• 3 and up usually. Any younger and I am terrified I might hurt them and they don't understand me so they just stare at me, after they reach the age of three however they basicly become my minions. Love kids, really want to have a daughter.(oddly enough just had a dream about that, having a little girl we just took a nap me laying on the floor and her laying on my chest while I cuddled with her, it was actualy a really happy dream, hopefully it becomes reality one day.)

• My favorite ages are mid-late childhood (6-12)
    My girlfriend has a 7 and recently turned 12 year old sister who I just absolutely adore. Every second I spend with them is just pure joy

With the 12 year old, she's at the age where she's really aware of her surroundings so we can have pretty intense and funny conversations about nearly anything and laugh about it. I've gotten really close to her because she's also at the age where there's no possible way I could ever be attracted to her, and it's amplified by how much I love my girlfriend. She's one of my best friends

With the 7 year old, everything is just so funny. She'll say the most random things imaginable then hit me with the cutest smile I've ever seen in my life. It just makes my hardened exterior melt. She's always running around and full of energy. I love it

On top of that, NO CRYING, thank god

Unfortunately, society has gotten more electronic. With that comes bullcrap like provocative dances and songs like Whipp/Nae Nae, both of which the 7 year old likes and I hate (I don't even like my girlfriend provocative dancing). Thank god the 12 year old isn't with any of that bull

With the aforementioned electronics, kids have gotten noticeably worse over the years and it's just gonna keep getting worse, so that sucks

• Well I don't hate kids but the CRYING my god..
    My favorite age is when they stop crying so much

• I like them at whatever age they calm down but are not rebellious.

• No I don't like kids...

What Girls Said 6

• i perfer them age five to middleschool i used to babysit and they are the better ones old enough to learn. The kids aren't as great as they used to be :/ we have such werid crap that they get raised on. Then again anything older isn't really a kid to me its a peer

• I adore children. I think that every age has a difficulty but love babies and toddlers so I'm gonna say 0-5

• I like 1-7 the most.

• I just love children at any age < 7 or 8!

• I'm not keen. Tiny babies I'm okay with. And then I suppose the latest teens that could still be considered a child, but then it would depend on the person.

• I don't like children regardless of their age. I prefer to admothem from afar where I can't hear or see them...