What was the LONGEST you've ever played a VIDEO GAME in one sitting?

You ever sat down to play a video game and end up playing it the entire day?

I sure have when i was a kid lol.

1|1
29|28

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 42 hours=super smash bros brawl, mario kart, Black ops 2 and halo reach... best days of my life

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• like 22 hours playing Twilight Princess when I first got it, it was Easter break so I didn't have to be anywhere else... thank god I finished it fast. On the bad side, I like to wander around and admire the artwork that was put into games so that slows me down.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol still faster than me. i still have yet to finish that game. maybe its the motion controls- never really liked them ;o

• yeah well I'm probably more of a wii user than you probably that's why, I'm just really used to wii since I'm a diehard nintendo fan haha if it was a playstation game forget it! I'd be useless!

• It was when I first started playing grand fantasia so when I was 17 years old. I had played it for 16 hours straight doing mindless grinding to lvl, lol.

Then with other games yes I have a problem of playing them all day and wanting to do it all night. Since i'm dying to know what happens. I end up dreaming about the game as well on how I can beat it. Which that is what happened to me last night... It haunts me...

0|1
    0|0
  • Hm, I remember doing Alterac Valley in WoW years ago for like 6+ hours. That seemed endless at the time haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes... I played a game for like 20h in a sitting because I didn't have a memory card for the Play station 2. And when my mom turned it off, I was so so angry and and frustrated and UGHHH

1|1
    0|0
  • 6, hours bad I know.

0|1
    0|0
  • When my brother first got call of duty black ops, he asked me to play. We ended up playing the whole day because surprisingly it was fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably much longer than I even realize

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably Oblivion. I Played It nonstop when I first got it. I remember like 3 days into having it, I woke up at like 9 AM and played til 2 that night. I stopped to eat but thsts about it. It was bad. But it was so, so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 3 hours with Mario kart

0|1
    0|0
  • I have played Skyrim from 8 in the morning until about 1 in the morning the next day. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3-4 hours. I know that's not a lot to serious gamers, but trust me, my eyesight thought it was too hardcore.

#blindaf

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 hours 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • pokemon I LOVE POKEMON!

0|0
    0|0
  • I played the entirety of Twilight Princess in one sitting. Don't remember how long that took, was awhile ago.

I tend to do that with Zelda games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play video games but I had this Mario bros thing that I could connect to the tv when I was like 7 and I used to play like 8 hours in a row

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like 12+ hours maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • The sims, final fantasy x, and kingdom hearts. i played those for a few days on end -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • Four hours at most. Once I played over that and finished a game in one day, usually it takes me less than a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • 16hrs dark souls

0|0
    0|0
  • All night when I was a kid. Donkey Kong Country 2. I was addicted.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 hours was the most I have ever played

0|0
    0|0
  • about 35 hours haha I was really into it and trying to beat it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really keep track of time when I'm playing games but I used to get yelled at aloe by my parents for playing on my computer all day at the weekends so at least 8 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two hours maybe.

I had to beat my friend's high score.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm about 8 hours I think

0|0
    0|0
  • like 7 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably something like 12 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • The Iongest I've played a video game in one sitting was six hours.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I sat so long when GTA 4 came out that my tail bone hurt...
    I think my longest stretch was probably about 18 hours...

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably something like seven or eight hours on Super Mario Bros 3. Flying with that tail, man. It was a revelation for little seven-year-old me. 💚

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm...

I'm sure it was over 8 hours, and it would have been an Atari 2600 game - probably Adventure, Pitfall, or something like that.

Me and my brother also had some marathon Super Mario Bros. and Street Fighter 2 games on Nintendo, but I'm not sure if they were 8 hours - probably 5 or 6.

I definitely played Rock Band for 4+ hours in a row a couple years back.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I played games all day and half the night.. lol
    Now I can't do that without getting antsy and wanting to accomplish something in my outdoor life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like simulators, MMOs and multiplayer shooters, so the answer is yes.

An MMORPG called Neocron basically swallowed my life in 2003. I spent a lot of time in EvE and WURM too.

I've done transoceanic fights in MS Flight Simulator and a traversal of Marias Pass in MS Train Simulator pulling 70 auto racks.

I played Team Fortress Classic, Call of Duty 3, Battlefield 1942 and Unreal Tournament. A good run on 2fort or Midway will keep you busy for hours.

Last time I really had a lot of time to spend with a game was last Christmas, when I played a hell of a lot of Elite: Dangerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got to level 60 in skyrim in about a week. So that's constant 12-16 hour days. My biggest accomplishment.

0|1
    0|0
  • probably the better portion of the day during the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas days. it was college I had tons of free time on my hands

0|0
    0|0
  • all day! still do... just not up all night :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I think 2 days straight, and it was with Skyrim and Grand Theft Auto.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol 2-3 years ago. Summer, no parents. Played BF3 for 17 hours.

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time, I have never actually timed it

0|1
    0|0
  • 40 something hours, don't remember the exact amount, was camping the J boots Spawn in EQ. Never got the drop and was sooo pissed that I have never even tried to do something like that ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • whell whell whell do the pause to g owc and get food count? if not more than 24 no sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • I like call of dute modernwarfar 3 or 4

0|1
    0|0
  • Playing an entire day? I'm not sure. I think I came close, but I don't think I've played an entire day. Usually I only play a couple of hours or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm, a close call between Oblivion and WoW, spent about 26 hours straight on each of them on separate occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably playing a strategy game on Pc.
    Maybe starcraft or stronghold, or heroes of might and magic 2, or knights and merchants.

Or sims.

Or N64, with perfect dark.

I think i never played more than 18 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • 23 hours 49 minutes 28 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure never kept track but I'm guess at least 6+ hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few weeka ago. Mgsv for 16-20 hours. You lose track after a while

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 hours straight.
    Hooray for Twitch marathon's!

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 hours playing csgo, currenthours== 1059 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not remember. I do remember playing from morning to night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 20 hours i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember doing this once for nearly 20 hrs !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes everyday since I was a newborn 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done this a lot, I couldn't tell you. 20 hours at least I'm sure, but maybe something ridiculous like 36h. I don't know.

I haven't really binged a game in a while, but I would play a game all day then start again first thing. The average 20h game can be blown through in an 8h sitting, but the long +50h RPG games really are +50h and are what used to get me really locked in for a weekend.

Also, I used to be a top TF2 player, so there where times when I'd practice all day, study demos or maps. I once spent 6h just walking around a map working on strategy for my team, one of many times I'd sit down just to study the map. I've taken a lot of time to look at many maps. I'm not sure if that would count as playing though. Well, I was having fun and it made real matches better.

0|0
    0|0