Why are chinese woman usually so thin?

Is it their diet and lifestyle and if so how do I imitate their diet so I can be thin too?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely their diet and lifestyle but you would need to go specialty food places for their food because ares is so different

What Guys Said 2

• i heard that it´s "normal" to walk or work out right after a meal. i also heard they have a way more balanced diet including a lot of fish (healthy fat) and vegetables. also rice is less fattening than the carbs we westerners eat. that´s just the stereotypical shit, that´s on my mind. don´t quote me on that ;)

• Not all Asian women are like that. If you check souter in Indonesia for example you will chubby women as well. The majority though is thing as you say. Thats the characteristic of their race.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty sure it's genetics.

• I think that Westerners may be larger boned and have a larger physical makeup all around. It's possibly due to evolution allowing bodies to adapt to different climates. Asians possibly practice more practical dietary habits than Westerners. They make health more of a priority, it seems.

• i'm Asian and i'm so small because of my metabolism.
    the only time i was ever over 100 pounds was when i was pregnant.

• Why does this question keep getting recycled over and over. Stop being obsessed with Asians!