Why is inside out depressing?

All Disney movies are happy. But Inside out was plain depressing. This exact situation happened to me about a year ago and I was very depressed then. After watching this movie it made me remember it and almost made me cry in the movie theater. (I didn't run away) Why is it depressing? Kids don't want to see depressing stuff! I am pretty sure a five year old wouldn't like to see a sad movie.

What Guys Said 1

• That's because Sadness is controlling you right now :)

On a more serious note, the movie represents the rapid changes of emotion of a child and lifestyle changes that cause them to feel depressed. Every child experiences some sort of life changing phenomena which takes a while for them to adapt. And the movie does so accurately on its message. I think the lesson is that we shouldn't hold on and grief over to the temporary things in life and accept the things to come regardless how depressing it may be.

That's just my opinion though. Hope I answered your question :)

• If you could, could you please give an opinion on my question please? It's title is 'What's your opinion on this Malaysian TV show?'

What Girls Said 0