Whats your reason for donating blood?

Not just that, but plasma. I donate blood, went to donate plasma, even want to be an egg donor but seeing as I won't be 21 in time (for reasons), I'm out there. I'm an organ donor as well. I do it because I feel I should. I'm young, healthy, in shape, and can rebound easily from this stuff. I don't do it for any amount of money but because I honestly feel I really can and should, so I do to help.

If you donate blood or do anything like this, whats your reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• I donate blood because I know it could help someone.
    And it doesn't hurt me to loose it, why wouldn't i? Plus I'm O-, mine is useful.

I'm also an organ donor. Because, if I die, why wouldn't I want my organs to save someone else?

I'd probably donate eggs. Because. I don't want them. And someone else might?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you might struggle to be an egg donor being male.

And actually I don't give blood, plasma or am an organ donor.

• I was born female so I could if I wanted to before hormones, but seeing as how I'll then be forced to wait until I'm 21, sorry to the women who need it. I can't.

• Hormones actually. They'll leave me sterile.

• I didn't mean that. I meant maybe keep those to yourself. Keep it as part of the old you. Even sometimes you need to think a part of the past you was special. That's your special thing.

• I always try to donate blood but I never can because I have iron deficiency anemia. But I do it because it could potentiate a life saver.

What Guys Said 3

• They do give you Free juice and cookies

• I actually tried to give blood last month because I want to experience it. I'm not able to do it unfortunately.

• I smoke pot but if I didn't I might consider donating blood.