Do you use your cell phone while you are on the bathroom#2 :) ? Do you sometimes end up staying longer in the toilet even though you have "finished"?

hahahahaha I know I know disgusting question, just wondering if it is just me.

Sometimes while I am making no. 2 on the toilet seat I take out my phone and start doing random stuff (internet, messages) etc, but eventually end up seating there for like 10min even though I only take like three to make no.2 :D

Girls and Guys do you do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't bring my cellphone in. I've already dropped to down the toilet. Lesson learned the hard way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pooping at this very moment 💩

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely!! I'll take up 20 minutes and get up because my ass gets numb. My family always gets annoyed and ask what I'm doing in there. Hahah I'm on my phone and pooping

• Yes to both. I used to bring books with me when I went to the bathroom too but my phone is easier to sneak in.

• Aww how cute and responsible, you brought a book with you. I guess it makes sense since I am usually reading stuff from the internet. Yours is more educational I guess.

• What can I say, I'm a bookworm lol unfortunately I have a tendency to wrap myself in a book and tune everything out so I end up station in the bathroom forever and my mom ends up getting annoyed... Lol

• I use my phone when I just pee lol. But to answer the question, yes I do.

• I have a daughter so i can't take forever to "make number 2"

• I use it in the bathroom

What Guys Said 3

• Every single time, yes.
    It's always funny to hear people laugh out of no where from another stall LOL like what are you laughing at dude? haha

• Reading some questions and answers here , that must be very common. They have a Idunnowhat smell.

• Ever since the cordless phone was invented.