Llamas and hats?

I was thinking, since llamas can wear hats, does that mean they can also become police and spit in your face? How ever wondered that? I mean, it's so fucking true!! I believe anyone that wears a hat can become a police officer! Do you like the POLICE, or Naahhh?

omg I hate a great story, so this time at BAND CAMP, omg you're not gonna believe your eyes. So I met a beautiful llama boy, and he was like omg you a hottie, and j was ohh no please no, you look like you're gonna be a police! Like FACK DA POLICE!! You know what I mean! OMG to think I could be married to him, like omg, I'm glad I didn't even kissed him. THE FUCKING END.

Llamas and hats?

• yes they can become cops!!! You're so right!
  • WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?
  • I just have a question... Ummm, can you like, BECOME OREGNANT BY LLAMA SPIT?
  • You need help!!
  • Meeeeoooow I'm a FUCKING LLAMA!! 🦄

Most Helpful Guy

• KKKKKAAAAARRRRLLLLLLL~

• I do not kill people

That is my least favorite thing to do~

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it happen b0ss

What Guys Said 2

• Okay so the ending to that series 'Llamas with hats' made me cry. I literally cried over cartoon llamas with hats. PLUS THE ENDING WAS A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE AUDIENCE.

• Answer B sums up this question perfectly.
    Seriously, what are you on?

What Girls Said 0