What is your favorite eye colour?

I like amber eyes. What about you...

What is your favorite eye colour?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love all colors. What makes the eyes beautiful is the emotion they reflect. My boyfriend's eyes are my favorite and they are very, very blue. Makes my heart beat faster every time I look into them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Grey ones the

What Girls Said 8

• I don't care about eye color as much as the shape of it. Beautiful eyes come in all colors.

If I have to choose, though, I would say grey/silver eye color like the ones my grandma has. It is like you are looking at the moon.
    Blue and brown are nice too. Dark/Brownish eyes has a warm trait too. ^-^

• I love any color that is either really light or intense. Like steely blue eyes or mystifying light green eyes. I myself actually have a brown eye and an amber eye due to Heterochromia 🙃

• :) :)

i think all eyes r absolutely gorgeous <3

• Brown eyes but ultimately I think any eye color can be beautiful.

• I love when people have brown eyes

• I like hazel the most

• Ice blue is my favorite ❤️

• No preference at all. I wish I cared about such things.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh thats beautiful! I like this one alot! Its only a shame thats only possible with 1 eye and the other one is dark. But you get the most beautiful eyecolor in this 1 eye. Maybe there is a surgery where the mother could gift her unique eye to her daughter and then she has 2 of those! Then she definetly has the most beautiful eyes in the universe!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...83f00d4e4c.jpg

• I love green eyes, I am probably biased though, that's what I have

• Although I generally prefer the color-type that go with Latina and Asian, if I could pick one person in the entire history of the world who to me had the perfect color it would have to be Elizabeth Taylor's violet eyes, the rarest shade.

• Black eyes.

• Black isn't a eye colour you can say dark brown eyes.

• @SonicDare. I am sorry but i dont say it science say it

• And I don't care they look black, you can call teal green blue by definition if you want, etc. but my receptors say black, and so did everyone in that room. Not dark brown. by the way what I can see with my own eyes trumps scientific theory.