Why do a lot of older black guys hate white men but love white women?

*Black guys, if this doesn't apply to you then don't be offended. Just an observation.*

ay, so my brother has a white girlfriend. My dad tells him to invite her to all of our cookouts and reunions and stuff and they all treat her like family when she comes by our house. He even encourages my younger brother to date white girls. Now, there's a guy at my school I like who asked me to go to the fair with him. (Yes, he's white). I asked my mom who said to ask my dad who said he wanted to meet him first. So, I told my crush the directions to my house. He came and my dad was acting really nice to him. When my crush left, my dad told me I can't go to the fair with him. I asked him why, and he just said "you couldnt find a black guy? Someone who is not going to try and shoot your two and I behind our backs?" Or something like that. Lmao. My brother even makes racial statuses about white guys and black girls who dste white guys but he likes his white girlfriend who came from a white man. I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer: racism. This happens with white people too honestly, like it can be more acceptable for a white guy to date a black girl than for a white girl to date a black guy.

I think it might have to do with how men subconsciously compete with each other about women. So guys would rather have their own race date their own race, instead of "giving" them to another race. But they dont have a problem with taking girls from another race because its almost like a competition. Anyway its incredibly hypocritical, and its based on slight racism. You should ask your dad why he thinks its fine for your brother to date a white girl, but its not ok for you to date a white guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why I am just problack-woman. It's about to get much deeper than this question, haha. There is so much hypocrisy that comes with black men. They complain about being murdered and stereotyped but then they go back around and worship music that promotes those categories. They complain about white people being racist against them, but yet they go back and either accuse white people of racism before they get to know them or are racist against the white person without even realizing it. With this topic, I think it's just a matter of black men wanting what white men have. There's always been the case of black men feeling inferior to white men and they try to "get back" at white men in any way possible. White men praise white women? Black men do the same. A black girl could live next door to a black man, the black man won't pay any attention to her but once a white man gets her the black man will want her too. I guess they just see it as, if they can imitate white men then they can replace them and be superior. That's all I get from instances like this.

What Guys Said 6

• It's racism isn't it? Your Father and Brother are racist scum, that's what they are and what is perhaps nearly as bad is that they are hypocrites.

Black men like your Father and Brother just have to accept that more white men and black women will be together whether they like it or not. I mean if all the white women and black men are together, then do they expect black women and white men not to date? This is how stupid racism and racists are. Brainless idiots, the lot of them.

• Because older black men, sadly, have had considerably more experience with racism from white men - significantly moreso than from white women (probably who believe the myth of black penises). Geez, even my wife confuses me; I don't understand why she's with me when I tell her "You are really in black guy pirates!"

• There's plenty of racism from other races directed at white people, especially white men. I would venture to guess that about 50% of black guys outright hate white guys because they blame us for whatever troubles they've had in their lives, like the fact that their great-great-great grandfather was enslaved in Alabama is to blame for them getting arrested for failing to pay their 12 traffic tickets. They like white girls because, well, they're girls. They overlook their "whiteness" because that doesn't matter when it comes to getting ass.

• Seems like a mental thing. Were men think if they date outside their race they are increasing their gene pool, but when women do it somehow they are dilluting the gene pool.
    It could have some basis due to the reproductive potential of each sex. Ie men can make far more children than women.
    At the end of the day tho I want my sister or daughter to be happy and well taken care of. That's more likely to happen if she explores all opportunities

• Racism or racist 😂😂😂😂
    But you date whoever you want😀😀😀

• That's just pure racism. How sad it is that whites are the ones who are accused of racism when in reality blacks are typically more guilty of it than whites. It's just seen in an entirety different light and given no attention when in realty it is one of the biggest reasons there is still any racism alive today at all.

What Girls Said 1