Are you that person that always helps, but has the most problems?

Are you always the one that helps others with their problem, gives them advice, a shoulder to cry on... but deep down you're the one with bigger issues and who no one tries to help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I actually think I'm the other kind of person.
    People see how many issues I got (cause I often make the mistake of being too open about them) which makes them not wanna turn to me when they have problems. Which sucks, cause I feel like they think I can't help them, but I can and I want to. 😥

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda always been that way as long as I can remember. Always supposed to be the rock, people come to expect that you are basically invulnerable too while I always carried such heavy burdens that honestly outweight a lot of their problems, but never really get the chance to talk about it, few times have tried it always just makes it worse. So yeah sounds familiar, people can be so self absorbed and blind.

What Girls Said 15

• Sometimes I do feel like that. Like when I need someone to talk to and realized that everyone's busy so I might as well not disturb them.. But yeah, it sucks, maybe I should learn how to be a little selfish sometimes.

Anyways, I'm already too used to bottling up my feelings and emotions, and lots of other stuffs too so even if my close friends are willing to listen, I might not be able to spill it out too.

• Pretty much. I don't mind helping others tho. I'm good at listening and giving advice/encouragement. It does suck sometimes to feel like you don't have a shoulder in return, but I always have God so.

• Yeah, I enjoy helping others, but sometimes I want someone who I can talk to, or at least know I can talk to them (I most likely won't, but knowing they're there is good).

• Yeah I agree.

• Oh God YES every time even with people I barely know... Sometimes I wish I was a little more selfish...

• At times, it definitely seems that way. Of course, I do tend to bottle things up and not share my issues anyway. I do have a handful of people I can turn to, though, for support.

• Definitely. But see I don't broadcast my problems or issues. Makes it hard for people to help. I don't think I need the help though, I'm pretty strong to carry on by myself.

I think I'm a little too selfless. I always help others no matter how big or small their issue/problem is but I kind of don't expect anything back. Because that's not why I help to begin with. Would it be nice to be helped? Yes. But do I need it? No

• People run to me for advice, I have 10 people literally venting to me all at once. However, I do have people that I talk to. Only one person, my aunt. She is my bff.

• Actually I don't have many problems at all, but I do try to help those who do.

• You've just described me in a nutshell.

• Yes and no. I have always been the one who helps like you are saying, but my needs and heart are starting to be seen more, as I've come to realize that I have value too and I need to speak up sometimes.

• Euh yea incognito night here at your service

• I never help anyone, no one really helps me.

So no.

• You just pretty much described me.

• Yes, I am that person ever since I was a child.

• nah. don't get me wrong. i help others when needed, but i put me first. i'm kinda selfish that way.

• Yes definitely

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm I choose when to help people now, so now I am having lesser problems

• Yes. No one helps me as I'm too dang good at hiding my emotions.

• I think im on that list...

• do you ask for help?