Girls, please go anonymous and be brutal with your answers, how would you feel if your crush who you liked a lot flirted with other girls?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like it one bit.
    It hurts my feelings.❤💔

• What if he did it just to make you jealous because he likes you? I copy/pasted this just in case you didn't see it from the other responses.

• And how do you know that?

• It was obvious. He would mention her name now and then.

What Girls Said 16

• Well, I certainly wouldn't be happy about it but if we weren't actually together then, I would have no right to be that upset. I would probably lose interest in him though. I wouldn't want to be with someone who was a huge flirt and acted that way with other women all the time.

• What if he did it just to make you jealous because he likes you?

• That would be even more of a reason to lose interest in him. I don't want someone who would want to make me jealous or make me feel insecure or any of that. I'd rather have a guy who made me feel like I'm the only one he wants. That's a much better way to capture my attention rather than making me feel "jealous."

• I would make myself go off him. Sure we aren't dating but still, I'd think he obviously enjoys the chase and attention and I just can't be bothered with that kind of drama. I wouldn't like the competition, if he genuinely liked me and respected me, he'd focus all his efforts on me, not the other flirty ladies.

• I would get over him really quick and move on. I DO NOT, I repeat: DO NOT play those games. If I like a guy and he shows other girls intimate attention, it turns me right off and I run. I don't give guys the time of day who would rather spend their time flirting with other girls. I'll find me a man who appreciates ME, not every girl with a pretty face.

• Ten four.

• I'd lose interest instantly.

• Well that'd be a terrible game move on his part. I wouldn't care what his motive was behind it. The fact that he flirts with other people makes him not of interest to me.

• I'd be pissed off!

• I wouldn't be happy. It would probably hurt my feelings, especially if we were dating. It might make me want to rip his spleen out through his throat, but that could just be me. #JustVillainThings

• Wow brutal but what do you mean by dating?

• Honey, if I like him, we've kissed.

• Copy that.

• He does. And I hate it. He's not my boyfriend so I technically have no right to say anything about it, but he knows that it bothers me. It's definitely a huge turn off tho.

• Well, that's kind of dumb. Why not just tell me? I don't like games.

• Roger that.

• Well I get insanely jealous! But, if it's just a crush then he isn't mine so he's free to flirt with whomever he wants.

• And if he did it to see your reaction?

• Oh then I'd think he was a arrogant prick and I'd probably be turned off.

• I would make it seem like I don't care at all, but deep inside I'd be so jealous >.<
    If he's just a crush he can do whatever he wants, though. I have no right to get jealous, but I can't control feelings just like that.

• I'd be turned off and get over the crush.

• I'd be more turned off finding that out. I don't care for game playing.

• jh4f@$#$%#gehRQ!!$#$(!
    i. e jealous af
    then get over it eventually

• I would be very sad and do my best to keep away from

• i wouldn't be upset if he clearly says that he likes me. if it get's to the point where it's more than just flirting, then i would probably talk to him about it but not in an attacking way.

• That does not make sense. Would it not be the other way around? Shouldn't you be more upset if he clearly says he likes you?

• no cause then i know that there's nothing to worry about and he doesn't mean it when he's flirting with other girls (if he's being truthful) . but I don't know im a really chill person and i don't like to get worked up about relationships i guess. a lot of stuff doesn't bother me. but if it got to the point where he was going out of his way to hangout with another girl and he seemed into her more than me then i would drop him

• Now that makes sense

• I hate it, I think I would automatically lose interest. A big turn off, really.

• This my friend is how guys get "FRIENDZONED"
    I've seriously FRIENDZONED guys because they behaved like this, they later admitted they had feelings and I'm like "really I couldn't tell in the midst of you flirting with every girl in sight in front of me"

Needless to say, it was hard to take him serious when he did show me attention..

• I'll be in a horrible emotional rollercoaster.

• Then that's just him being an asshole. I would stop liking him.